C.Elder - 41 / 31/ 10 /4.0 /1 int
C.Jenkins- 29 / 9 / 20 /3.5 /1.5
J.Johnson -26 /17 /9 /1 Int
K.Norton- 19 / 9 /1.5 /1.0
C.Thomas - 18/ 7 /11/1.5 /1.0
A.Moten- 15 / 5 /10 /2.0 /1.5
S.Redwine-13/8 /5
D.Jackson-11/5/6/2.5/0.5

I really feel Grace has good shot at 100 tackles in our new defense.

I firmly believe AQM is going have double digit sacks in this new defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like Grace is going to have a great year in Diaz' system. He's sideline to sideline, good in coverage and can blitz well. I think he'll be All-Conference

If AQM and Thomas don't combine for 15 sacks then Kuligowski is a ******' douche bag.

I feel like Grace is going to have a great year in Diaz' system. He's sideline to sideline, good in coverage and can blitz well. I think he'll be All-Conference

I feel he gets at least 100 tackles this season
Do you?

I think there is a chance if he stays healthy because he's a 3 down line backer. He will need to get better at getting off blocks, though.

Advertisement
If AQM and Thomas don't combine for 15 sacks then Kuligowski is a ****in' douche bag.

You forget a round of meds? It's Wednesday. Lift the cap with the W on it and take whatever pills are in the box.

Go Canes!

Hey, you know what, we can do this! Give me a ******' address. I'm right next to my pieces homeboy, with a bag full of bullets here and some clips!

So how the **** you wanna do this ****?

If AQM and Thomas don't combine for 15 sacks then Kuligowski is a ****in' douche bag.

You forget a round of meds? It's Wednesday. Lift the cap with the W on it and take whatever pills are in the box.

Go Canes!

Hey, you know what, we can do this! Give me a ****in' address. I'm right next to my pieces homeboy, with a bag full of bullets here and some clips!

Real talk....
Really Rok?
Dont hijack my thread or any other posters thread with talk of violence towards another Cane Poster. We're all Canes posting,no need to go there
Its not cool.
I hope the Mods speak to you on this matter

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Hey, you know what, we can do this! Give me a ******' address. I'm right next to my pieces homeboy, with a bag full of bullets here and some clips!

If I were running this board, you'd get an instant permaban for this ****.

You have a 'bag' of boolits? LMFAO!!!!!

Clips? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Derp.

Go Canes!

Clips? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Derp.

Meet me where you want me, but you better be strapped. Bring any got**** artillery you need, 'cause I got plenty.

In all seriousness, I think this defense has a chance to be special.

Willis, Norton, AQM, Thomas, Harris, Moten, Jenkins, McIntosh, DJack are going to fluck **** up under Coach Kool.

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Hey, you know what, we can do this! Give me a ****in' address. I'm right next to my pieces homeboy, with a bag full of bullets here and some clips!

Clips? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Derp.

Meet me where you want me, but you better be strapped. Bring any got**** artillery you need, 'cause I got plenty.

In all seriousness, I think this defense has a chance to be special.

Willis, Norton, AQM, Thomas, Harris, Moten, Jenkins, McIntosh, DJack are going to fluck **** up under Coach Kool.

That was good stuff. Thanks for the laugh. All good. We agree on the line & Coach Kool.

Go Canes!

I think Diaz needs to spend lots of time showing these kids how to wrap. I saw to many occasions where kids left their feet way too early. Tackling with heads down etc resulted to poor tackling ....this defense needs basic tacking 101. I'd also like to see him implement several angle tacking drills as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back