Top Players who are not coming to paradise camp?

Yes and let’s check the ones that DIDNT go that we’re prospects on our board that are able to attend. When you truly wanna go somewhere you’ll make it a priority to attend. You reading to deep into it Brock
Naw each of these guys plus more were mocked into the class last year and none of them ended up at Miami, I’m sure a few more as well.
Nunn, Zip, Ingraham, Summerrall, Brownlee, Haselwood, Tarquin, MAR, Crowley, Eguakan, McIntosh

Advertisement
Jake Garcia even though he’s been on campus a lot recently and Romello Height

While it would be nice to have Garcia I think the plan is/was always to have your immediate incoming QB commit be the headliner at that position. Wouldn't be surprised if that's why Garcia was here a week earlier working out for Enos

Advertisement
I'm glad someone finally said this...I like Daniels and all, nice back. He will be recruited. But I just don't see the franchise back type stuff that people talk about when posting about him?

Similar trajectory as Sony Michel

Advertisement
I'm glad someone finally said this...I like Daniels and all, nice back. He will be recruited. But I just don't see the franchise back type stuff that people talk about when posting about him?
He's been hyped up on this board because of his 13U highlights with FTL Hurricanes but he's not the elite back that everybody always claims he is.

He's a solid speed back with some Homerun hittin ability, but he's not as good as Dalvin. He's much smaller than him & doesn't have the field vision Cook had.

The best RB in 2021 is Thadd Franklin & it's not even close. I like Amari too & would love to sign him as the 2nd back in the 21 class, but the hype train on him really need some to slow down, the kid hasn't produced enough yet for people to put him on such a high pedestal.

This year he's back at Central after transferring from Jackson where his dad was coaching & running behind that Central OL where he'll finally be the feature back, he should have much better numbers this year.

He's been hyped up on this board because of his 13U highlights with FTL Hurricanes but he's not the elite back that everybody always claims he is.

He's a solid speed back with some Homerun hittin ability, but he's not as good as Dalvin. He's much smaller than him & doesn't have the field vision Cook had.

The best RB in 2021 is Thadd Franklin & it's not even close. I like Amari too & would love to sign him as the 2nd back in the 21 class, but the hype train on him really need some to slow down, the kid hasn't produced enough yet for people to put him on such a high pedestal.

This year he's back at Central after transferring from Jackson where his dad was coaching & running behind that Central OL where he'll finally be the feature back, he should have much better numbers this year.

he looked special as a freshman, and had a ton of highlights to help his case. I agree that hes 2nd behind Franklin who moves and sees the field like a rb but is built like a tank. Really hoping we can keep him through his process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back