Top 5 College Oline Coaching Types to AVOID!

Hartley is #4 - The Fake Tough guy. I would say our TE's and Special Teams are as bad as the Oline play thus far and thats bad!!! I mentioned it during the Spring when watching his coaching style. All he does is yell in a tough guy voice and hes a little worm.

Advertisement
Hartley is #4 - The Fake Tough guy. I would say our TE's and Special Teams are as bad as the Oline play thus far and thats bad!!! I mentioned it during the Spring when watching his coaching style. All he does is yell in a tough guy voice and hes a little worm.

The point of the fake tough part was about how the coach is behind the scenes. If he has his players back or if he yells but blames them behind the scenes. We can't possibly know that about him.

Is fake tough kind of like fake know-it-all or fake coach or fake prognosticator?

Agreed.. and unlike OL, the talent there is substantial. The first time that little weasel jumped in my face and yelled at me, he'd be getting redbelly's and swirley's like clockwork.

Advertisement
So if it is not a lack of effort that has the oline play poorly then it is coaching!

[video=youtube;2nd2BFTwN0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nd2BFTwN0Q[/video]

So if it is not a lack of effort that has the oline play poorly then it is coaching!

[video=youtube;2nd2BFTwN0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nd2BFTwN0Q[/video]

Lulz.

You can play your hearts out, if you suck, you suck. The talent isn't there.

I think Miami should keep an eye on rising star Dallas Cowboy assistant offensive line Coach Marc Colombo, he would be a very good replacement for Searels.

Go Canes
DBC !!!!!

M'fer, DBC deez Nutts!

Go Canes

yup...thats brad. How is heather?

Your sister Heather "with the good hair" is just fine and her Becky is even better, lmao. Next time you eproctophiliac keep your two bit comments to your Sardines and crack-ers eating self.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I think Miami should keep an eye on rising star Dallas Cowboy assistant offensive line Coach Marc Colombo, he would be a very good replacement for Searels.

Go Canes
DBC !!!!!

M'fer, DBC deez Nutts!

Go Canes

yup...thats brad. How is heather?

Your sister Heather "with the good hair" is just fine and her Becky is even better, lmao. Next time you eproctophiliac keep your two bit comments to your Sardines and crack-ers eating self.

Go Canes

Never knew you went mormon or muslim on us Brad.....you got two wives? good for you!!! Its great to see someone with a mental illness still thrive. Next time you look in the mirror make sure to tell yourself how proud you are of yourself.
sending you positive vibes man............

200_s.gif

200_s.gif

I have a few thoughts on the OP and this thread so far:

1) Nice job Paranos, I follow LeCharles Bentley's teachings on OL play religiously and imo he is THE best in the business. I've learned more about OL play from single videos than I have from coaches I've been around. He has even developed training equipment of his own-I just received my kick-board and strike stick in the mail yesterday actually. Cost me $300 but I can't wait to get the kids working on their pass pro now that we are in the off-season.

2) I take it you're not a fan of Searels? Lol, sarcasm. I'm extremely discouraged by the results so far but I'll bite my tongue for now. He's recruited one guy on this roster and he happens to be redshirting. Let's see who he ends up w come NSD and see if the guys playing are better at the end of the year compared to week 1. I will also say that he does seem to have a fairly strong grasp on fundamentals and a high attention to detail, based on the videos of him coaching Hillary at Paradise Camp. Darling has no business being at LT and TSL is a true sophomore getting his first actual playing time. The backups are almost exclusively scrubs. McDermott just began playing LG last season after switching from RT. Linder is undersized and needs to add strength, should be a rSO right now but Golden effed that up. Isidora is literally our only marginal player in the entire group due to guys playing out of position or positions they have little to zero experience playing. I'm ****ed about them too but let's remember who the last staff was, these guys are still shedding bad weight and putting on actual muscle. They might as well all be true freshman and I'm EVERY OL needs to be redshirted minus the freaks destined for the NFL since middle school. Remove the names fand faces from the resumes and the story gets a lot different. We knew this group would be ***, we knew this group was not adding anyone new to the unit other than Tre, yet everyone acts all surprised and upset. What did everyone expect? Scheme can't solve everything and we don't have a good one of those right now either. I know people don't like to hear this bc we are Miami, but guess what? We DO NOT HAVE THE TALENT NEEDED to win the Coastal yet. If you don't have an OL it doesn't matter who the skill guys are. Teams typically don't win in year 1 w a new coach when the previous regime did not recruit well. Golden did not recruit well at all. Give it time.

3) I can't believe people are going at our bagman Hartley like that lol. Someone has to look the part of the courier

Advertisement
Back