3. Cardinal Gibbons
4. Deerfield Beach
5. Chaminade
6. Central
7. Palm Beach Central
8. Carol City
9. U School
10. Miami Palmetto

My list is based off last year's record & current talent they have for the upcoming season.

And yeah I excluded STA & AH off the list.

1. MNW (I'm biased)
2. Columbus
3. Cardinal Gibbons
4. Deerfield Beach
5. Chaminade
6. Central
7. Palm Beach Central
8. Carol City
9. U School
10. Miami Palmetto

My list is based off last year's record & current talent they have for the upcoming season.

Silly as if those other schools do not recruit too lol. SURE

Never said they didn't & that wasn't the reason why I left them off my list.

I left them out because they're guaranteed to be on the top, so it actually goes without saying.

I think the list must incorporate them because they play teams on your list which enhances the overall quality of the list. JMHO

Advertisement
1. MNW (I'm biased)
2. Columbus
3. Cardinal Gibbons
4. Deerfield Beach
5. Chaminade
6. Central
7. Palm Beach Central
8. Carol City
9. U School
10. Miami Palmetto

Columbus still got something over there? I was curious how the coaching change would effect them.

We played Gibbons twice at the Battle tournament last Saturday and they looked awfully pedestrian, but I heard they were missing some kids.

Columbus still got something over there? I was curious how the coaching change would effect them.

We played Gibbons twice at the Battle tournament last Saturday and they looked awfully pedestrian, but I heard they were missing some kids.
Columbus went 14-1 last year & have Henry Parrish coming back for his Senior year after rushing for over 2,000yds last season. They also got Xzavier Henderson at WR, plus 2 pure beast at DE with Elijah Roberts & Jabari Ishmael.

Gibbons is supposed to be getting some transfers by Summer, but as of now they still have a solid Defense intact with Majon Wright & Michal Antoine manning their Secondary, their OL is strong with Gerald Mincey & Connor Blake but it remains to be seen who they get to replace Bogle as their lead pass rusher. They also have a wildcard at WR in Troy Stellato who's a pure speedster, but QB is question mark for them. I gave them credit because they won a State title last year.

Advertisement
1. STA
2. MNW
3. Cardinal Gibbons
4. Deerfield Beach
5. Miami Central
6 tie. Chaminade-Madonna
6 tie. Carol City
8. American Heritage Plantation
9. Miami Columbus
10. Palm Beach Central
I’d put Miami palmetto up there. They’re defense kinda reminds me of American Heritage 2 years ago. Good d line and stud dbs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back