Too Many Night Games.. Too Many Night Games!

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
How isn't he fired tomorrow morning? Out of all the stupid excuses he's wheezed out of his bloated face, this has to be the most pathetic.

Sorry Al, no more noon games vs Villanova that are radio only. Welcome to the big show, you worthless prlck.

Advertisement
Did he actually say that? Unreal. I heard his interview on WQAM and he sounded shook up, like he knew the wolves were out there.

At least it's a switch from earlier in the year, when Don Bailey was touting the unfair aspect of playing on Monday night at Louisville and how it threw off the practice schedule.

You can't judge Golden yet, bro. He doesn't have 85 five-star recruits, a bye week in between each game, alternating night/day games for maximum rest, and 22 starting fifth-year seniors.

You can't judge Golden yet, bro. He doesn't have 85 five-star recruits, a bye week in between each game, alternating night/day games for maximum rest, and 22 starting fifth-year seniors.

this is first year according to some

this is first year according to some

Yup. He needs about 8 more years to get recruiting going, and we all know that it was just impossible to judge his coaching before this year because the cloud forced him to use guys like Tyriq McCord at CB.

Advertisement
How isn't he fired tomorrow morning? Out of all the stupid excuses he's wheezed out of his bloated face, this has to be the most pathetic.

Sorry Al, no more noon games vs Villanova that are radio only. Welcome to the big show, you worthless prlck.

Sadly he will be our coach tom morning. And with our administration, he will be the coach next year as well. #trendingup

Did he actually say that? Unreal. I heard his interview on WQAM and he sounded shook up, like he knew the wolves were out there.

At least it's a switch from earlier in the year, when Don Bailey was touting the unfair aspect of playing on Monday night at Louisville and how it threw off the practice schedule.

From the transcript of the presser:

...guys need to go back to work, but I need to rest them. That is three road games in the first six weeks. Four games that end at midnight.

10703922_10204719947021604_8305512086651109127_n.jpg

He didnt say that cmon?
If he really said that then....**** HIM. I've never wanted a coach fired more than him. Every coach I usually have some hope that he'll turn it around. Some percentage of me says let's give him another shot, but this mutha****a I want fired. I will never root for Miami to lose against FSU, but I'm getting close. Something positive can come out of something negative.

Advertisement
He's an idiot. Like those games have really taken a toll on them? Excuses. Bro, let them sleep in the next day or whatever it is. This guy will find anything as an excuse why he sucks as a coach and can't get this team to play to it's talent.

Advertisement
Back