Too early to discuss official visits?

imurcane

Banned
Banned
I was looking at the schedule this year. What game do you think the elite recruits will be at? The Fsu game? Even the question seems silly to me bc it seems we are only recruiting elite kids these days . . . I would guess that the visits will be over multiple weekends. Right?

Advertisement
I was looking at the schedule this year. What game do you think the elite recruits will be at? The Fsu game? Even the question seems silly to me bc it seems we are only recruiting elite kids these days . . . I would guess that the visits will be over multiple weekends. Right?
On paper our best home games are UNC, FSU, and Pitt.

After I wrote my question, I thought visits have more to do with the availability of the recruit with their highschool and football schedule. If I lived in a city like Venice and were a high school senior, what game do you think Id want to see and would my team still be in the playoffs when Miami beats Fsu's ***? Im just curious.

UNC FSU and PITT could be our big three weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back