Tonight's heartbreak from a young canes fans

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
I am sitting here in utter shock. As a 20 year old man, I cannot say that I watched a Miami team beat FSU. I just want us to be able to beat Florida state once, just once. Here are my 2 cents
1. Our defense wow. What a game by them. That was phenomenal, I cannot ask for a better game from them in today's college football. They were aggressive and played with passion.
Coach Kool has made our defensive line playing phenomenal.
2. Offensive Line is pathetic. We all knew this, it's apparent that the guys we have on our roster just are not that good. There was no push all night and for a mark right offense to work, you have to run the ball.
3. Brad Kayya is the most frustrating quarterback to watch and root for. He has all the intangibles but he will always have you wanting more. Brad made some huge throws tonight that just made you say "wow, that's an NFL throw" both touchdown passes to Coley. But then he makes terrible throws. He is no Kenny Dorsey. Brad just doesn't have that IT factor at qb to be great.
4. The play calling and offensive game plan was bad. I hate to question a successful guy like Richt but cmon. In the second half, those running plays on 1st down were awful. Instead of 3 shots to get 10 yards we run the ball out of the shotgun for a 1 yard gain and we were behind the sticks all night. Richt had an off night calling plays.
5. Where were our tight ends? Herndon was a non factor all night. Njoku disappeared and why was dobard running a pass route? That was our advantage and we didn't use it.
6. Special Teams. What is a Miami FSU game without special teams? It is pathetic from our long snapper and holder and the line with the blocked kick. Just absolute trash. It is something you do a million times and when it matters most, you fail.
7. Hats off to the Frenchman, I swear he was playing with a concussion tonight but he has no fear getting beaten up bad tonight. And thank god I don't have to watch dalvin cook in a fsu uniform again..
8. To me Kayya will always be in the same conversations as Steven Morris and jacory harris. Just can't get it done. I don't care the passing numbers he puts up here. He just can't win the big one, FSU. He gets scared from contact, you can raddle the kid. He needs to stay another year.
Finally, I just hope this team doesn't let the game ruin the season after heartbreak. We still can win the coastal. We can't have an al golden moment like a couple years ago and lose every game out. We need to get on track with North Carolina coming to town.

Now I hope one day I'll be able to watch my canes beat FSU, I can only hope

Advertisement
Don't sweat it. You are 20 - in about 15 years you will learn that life is altogether meaningless. About the time the Canes become relevant you will likely be diagnosed with testicular cancer. Go live life now, you are young cowboy. the Canes and all this crap are meaningless. Chase bishes, travel the world, never file a W-2, work for yourself, maximize your education, try lots of drugs but don't do so many you can't make it back, read everything, begin saving for retirement at 25, don't get married, don't have children, stay financially ahead of the dregs with wifies and kids, only watch football to the extent you can prosper financially from it, learn to cook, play the violin, and DJ in a club in paris....forget the Canes and the Dolphins and the marlins and the Heat...go devour life and leave all this fetidness behind. Just my 2 cents - do as you wish. Carry on buckaroo.

Loved letting the best player on the field run down the sideline all alone and catch a TD.

Advertisement
Back