Tom Lemming interesting comment.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
on joe rose.

how can you tell how good a kid would be? he said "these kids that flip and commit to multiple schools." many times don't pan out. So dalvin cook, brandon powell, and travonte will underachieve according to him. hahahaha

he also smacked down ermon lane as a front runner.

Advertisement
Well, this is just great. All these guys we flipped are gonna suck.

Yearby - FSU
Brady - UK
Jackson - Arkansas
Moten - UF
Wyche - USC
Gayot - UL
Hester - RU

So now we are supposed to take advice from Tom Lemming?

Advertisement

Yearby - FSU
Brady - UK
Jackson - Arkansas
Moten - UF
Wyche - USC
Gayot - UL
Hester - RU

Well the kids listed in the OP flipped multiple times. Ours only flipped once. All will be stars. Chisel it in stone.

I've maintained this point in the past but not all "flips" are created equal. I think kids that intentionally misinform staffs or give a strong indication they will head there and switch at the last minute (beacuse of cash or whatever) are different than kids who have a geniune change of heart.

I pointed this out with ***** Bryant last year. A kid like that typically does not end up doing much in college.

Advertisement
he said guys that flipped multiple times. they all commit to 3 or 4 schools. it was also posted for humor

Remember though.. this only counts when a kid flips FROM UM.. so Gayot, Moten, Yearby, Hester dont count.

This guy also named Golden his coach of the year.

That really says its all.

Yea he's been hyping up Al since he was hired... That being said, although it sounds good that's not a good indicator on college production... If you take into account all the reasons kids flip from school to school... Everyone's story is different... I hope all of those kids perform well at their destinations... Hopefully our players do good as well... But that's a terrible comment by Lemming...

Advertisement
A lot of guys don't work out, period. It has nothing to do with flips. Many five stars just don't get any better in college.There's only limited predictability in the high school ranking process. I used to go through the USA Today A-A's going back to the early '80's and was amazed how many did nothing, or just proved to be ordinary college players.

Lulz, we are using that hack as a source for info and analysis. Even Ferman has more juice than this guy, think bout that.......

Advertisement
Idk who buddy is. But even though it's a general statement it's not far fetched. Why would anybody commit to 4 or 5 different schools.

I get one flip maybe two. But after a certain amount then that shows a possible fragile mentality.

U don't have to "commit" until you're ready. U don't have to play the "hat game".

Ballers gone ball. Attention still comes.

Yes the statement is bold but it ain't completely unfounded

Yearby - FSU
Brady - UK
Jackson - Arkansas
Moten - UF
Wyche - USC
Gayot - UL
Hester - RU

224.gif

Advertisement
Back