Tom Herman article

Advertisement
Favorite parts of the article

Herman winced about what the sloppy locker room was a sign of. “We’re changing back into these old ways,” Herman thought -- and that can’t happen. Herman ripped his team the next day at a meeting and had everyone -- players, staff, even UH’s head trainer, who Herman said is like 71 years old -- running half-gassers after practice. “Yeah, we were 6-0, but I’m thinking, ‘If I let this one go, we’re heading down a slippery slope and it was gonna bite us in the ***."

Referring to his quarterback who may enter the heisman race

"He's like a poor man's Braxton Miller"

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite part of the articles

Herman winced about what the sloppy locker room was a sign of. “We’re changing back into these old ways,” Herman thought -- and that can’t happen. Herman ripped his team the next day at a meeting and had everyone -- players, staff, even UH’s head trainer, who Herman said is like 71 years old -- running half-gassers after practice. “Yeah, we were 6-0, but I’m thinking, ‘If I let this one go, we’re heading down a slippery slope and it was gonna bite us in the ***."

Anyone remember shaq's dad posting about shaqs visit and how his mom had a concern with how untidy the locker room was?

Advertisement
Favorite parts of the article

originally it felt like a roast on Ward, but it's a good motivational tactic and true at the same time.

Break the bank on this man. Instant turn around with south florida talent.

Cardell Jones wasn't a running QB was he? And Herman had him looking like a heisman. I think Kaaya would be heisman with Herman on board.

Advertisement
I can't wait to see how badly they wallop Cincinnati so I have a true frame of reference.

And obviously the Memphis game will be "required viewing" as some have said

again, if it ain't Butch, it MUST be Herman. I've been on dude since 2013. I wanted to see how he was going to be as a head man in Houston and he's done nothing but change the culture there. He's a great recruiter too....he was Irvin Meiyah's right hand man on the recruiting trail. Butch is a go, fa sho...but Tommy H....aye, I have no problem with that one at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back