Tom Brady removes all doubt that he is the GOAT

Advertisement
348 yds 4 TD's, 12 Consecutive Playoff appearance playing his 1st year on a BUCS team that hasn't made the playoffs in over 10 years!!! :oops:Whodathunkit??

YEAAHHHH...high fives for everyone

7E65F957-C464-4456-91D0-BFFD8F3D8810.gif

FML

I have some family that are big SUCS fans, so now I have to listen to them make my life intolerable.

May as well take a 3 week sabbatical now. Should be about right, because if they do the usual Tampa shtick, they will probably be one and done in the playoffs

Advertisement
Love the guy. Montana, Unitas and Brady are the best of their era’s. Looks like Mahomes will be the next 🐐
The rules changed so much during Brady’s career to benefit the offense and protect the physical health of the quarterback, that it’s impossible to say anyone is better than the other objectively. Brady is amazing.

Team is a QB and receivers away from being good.

But yeah, this season has been pretty poor. Newton is washed up and having a corps full of UDFAs and a 1st round bust isnt going to help you out.
Funny how much better a good quarterback makes bad receivers look 🤯

Funny how much better a good quarterback makes bad receivers look 🤯
FWIW, Brady wouldnt do anything in this offense either. He would be having average statistics.

There is no vertical speed and no TE threat. Its an offense designed to take advantage of the middle of the field, yet no one stretches the defense on the boundary to open up the middle.

Patriots have 4th most cap space and a historic WR class coming up. They wasted their shot at getting a WR the last time and excused it with "Our young guys will make a jump plus we got Sanu for a 2nd".

Advertisement
Yeah Brady looked amazing last year, it's almost like having 3 pro bowl caliber receivers and a good TE would help

Bill B is 6-8 with Newton's corpse and throwing for 50 yards a game

348 yds 4 TD's, 12 Consecutive Playoff appearance playing his 1st year on a BUCS team that hasn't made the playoffs in over 10 years!!! :oops:Whodathunkit??
Against one of the worst teams in the league??? I don't think so. What about the multiple 3 int games he's had this year? Don't use this game to establish the GOAT.

Against one of the worst teams in the league??? I don't think so. What about the multiple 3 int games he's had this year? Don't use this game to establish the GOAT.
lol 9 super bowl appearances with 6 rings. Don't forget he's 43 and still one of the top qb's in the league. 43!

Advertisement
lol 9 super bowl appearances with 6 rings. Don't forget he's 43 and still one of the top qb's in the league. 43!
My point is and was I wouldn't use this game as a defining moment for 12. While I may not be a fan of his, you can't take away the greatness in which he has played at for his career.

Brady is fine, top tier QB when protected and average when the pressure is on at this point in his career. To say this about a 43yo QB is amazing in itself, especially when you consider how much he already has achieved. This game doesn't change anything in his legacy, I would argue that he can't do much to improve or hurt his legacy at this point,, people won't change their minds just because he flames out on the Bucs or win another ring. I do think the league is better with him in the Bucs than wasting another year on a God awful NE offense, it makes for intriguing narratives.

I'm curious to see how the Bucs do in the playoffs, because the range of outcome is wild, I can see anything from a loss to the Cowboys in the wildcard to playing in the SB, wouldn't be shocked either way.

Patriots have 4th most cap space and a historic WR class coming up. They wasted their shot at getting a WR the last time and excused it with "Our young guys will make a jump plus we got Sanu for a 2nd".

Not sure who's FA on WRs, but I would be very skeptical of NE's decision makers picking WRs in the draft. They miss at an amazing clip, no matter where they pick

Advertisement
Back