Told ya

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
Like we're gonna make anything easy. One thing I would really like Manny or Rhett to explain is why we have a 240 lb back, we give him some carries throughout the game, but never on a 3rd or 4th and 1 that all get stuffed. Really would love to hear the logic behind that one.

But Tyler is still the truth and it's another win.

Advertisement
Like we're gonna make anything easy. One thing I would really like Manny or Rhett to explain is why we have a 240 lb back, we give him some carries throughout the game, but never on a 3rd or 4th and 1 that all get stuffed. Really would love to hear the logic behind that one.

But Tyler is still the truth and it's another win.

Thats my silver lining for the game. TVD isn't a mirage.

Dogfight every week unless we're playing a DII team, or getting our doors blown off by Bama.

Advertisement
55F2F1D8-127E-4C57-9FC4-4774BA4BAC0A.gif

Horrible play calling on those 4 and short and 3rd and short when you needed a 1st down. Same ole same ole. Can you be happy for a win and sad at the same time?

Advertisement
Advertisement
fumbles, getting stopped on 4th and 1, and letting them convert 19 3rd and 10’s was the story of this game . Shout out TVD, knighton and Rambo.
I haven’t seen a team with a bad QB get into second and long so often and then go and convert. This game could have been 45-14 with good coaching. With below average coaching we would have won 30-21.

That last 3rd and 1 DVD looked like should have pulled and ran. But yah, why not give Franklin a look there.

Advertisement
Well the Brown kid ran right into the backsides of his lineman on two occassions. On the last one he didn't even try to look for the opening to his right. I hope they figure out how to use Franklin soon cause the Rooster is not going to last.

Advertisement
Back