TODAY’S THE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
After 8 months, we’re finally here. Gates vs. Canes. I say we roll 31 - 17.

Unfortunately can’t make it to Orlando this weekend so I’ll be watching it in a bar. Any recommendations in the Miami area? I got my jersey on already and my wife is facepainting my face this morning :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Unfortunately can’t make it to Orlando this weekend so I’ll be watching it in a bar. Any recommendations in the Miami area? I got my jersey on already and my wife is facepainting my face this morning :)

Nobody can be this stupid, so this is either, A. Another sh*tty attempt at comedy or B. You just want some attention

hFIpiKt.gif

Advertisement
I knew the name was familiar... this is the nun **** guy. No way he fails this bad twice, which makes your original classic thread with the nun **** a fake and it makes me very sad.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, OP, are you serious? If you are, you should probably spend the day stroking your noodle and paint your own face.

Today!!!!!! Oh Manny pulled one over on us he said the game was next week!!

pXH13FU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back