Today is step forward or same ol Canes

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
A win today, regardless of how they get there would signify a respectable step in the right direction. A sloppy loss would be same ol Canes(kind of a shame we now refer to this team as “same ol”). I’m feeling good about a good solid win today. 38-31 Canes

Advertisement
A win today, regardless of how they get there would signify a respectable step in the right direction. A sloppy loss would be same ol Canes(kind of a shame we now refer to this team as “same ol”). I’m feeling good about a good solid win today. 38-31 Canes
Agree

Let's Go Canes!
strong the rock GIF by Baywatch Movie

Advertisement
This season has been a significant step forward.

This game won't make or break it. IF we win it then we're way ahead of schedule. If we lose it then the mopes will be out in force.
I disagree. We NEED this game. A 9-1 season would be fantastic, and it all but guarantees us an orange bowl berth (unless Clemson loses to ND). We have a ton of momentum right now and winning this game is huge. We need to cement ourselves as the top dog in the coastal because UNC is building itself toward being the contender in the division for some time to come

I believe this game is huge for the program. We just came off a dominant win against Duke. We have to show we're able to stay focused and prove ourselves as the uncontested leader in the Coastal division. Plus it cements a bigtime bowl game where we have a chance to slingshot ourselves into the BCS discussion going into next season.

This season has been a significant step forward.

This game won't make or break it. IF we win it then we're way ahead of schedule. If we lose it then the mopes will be out in force.

U’re my boy, but I gotta disagree. We’ve been beating bad teams. We gotta win this game for a confidence booster. Plus, I want the opp to play in a NY6 bowl game.

8-2 won’t break our season except to the anti Miami crowd that populates CIS just waiting on something to attack about. But 9-1 would definitely help make it. Would/should lock up a NY6 berth, continue the positive momentum that we’ve had since the offseason and give us a shot at 10 wins even with an 11 game schedule. I think we keep our class intact regardless but a W today could help in adding on to it.

So big game today, need to get this W by any means necessary. I honestly don’t care if we blow them out or barely win, just bring me the dub.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back