Today is 1pm or 3?

Advertisement
Most of the sites have both games at 1, but I am almost certain that the Miami game is at 1, and Clemson at 5

Both at 1 in two different stadiums was the last I heard. MIami-Wake in Chapel Hill and Clemson -UNC in Durham.
You are correct, weather seems to be a factor. I have not seen that as being official, but it certainly trending in that direction. NC website states that in is going to be held at Chapel Hill

Advertisement
It is official, Miami at Chapel Hill, Clemsion at Durham. They did not want NC to have a home field advantage

It is official, Miami at Chapel Hill, Clemsion at Durham. They did not want NC to have a home field advantage
Kinda ***** us and Wake for playing and practicing all week in Durham then having to go play in Chapel Hill. But, makes sense not to give UNC that advantage.

Kinda ***** us and Wake for playing and practicing all week in Durham then having to go play in Chapel Hill. But, makes sense not to give UNC that advantage.
From the video I saw, it looked like we were actually practicing at unc. Not that it really matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back