To the Slurpers

NVA CANE

All-American
Did you actually believe in Al Golden after beating FAMU and Arkansas St? Did you actually think our defense improved cause we were ranked top 10?

LMAO. Dummies were coming out the woodwerks after the Arkansas St. game acting like we were a championship team. Please kill yourselves and take Golden with you.

Advertisement
they all can suck my ******* ****. Where's that jacksonville fan gif that's usually your go-to NVA CANE? How can these morons still be white knighting for such trash?

they all can suck my ******* ****. Where's that jacksonville fan gif that's usually your go-to NVA CANE? How can these morons still be white knighting for such trash?
jags_medium.gif

let me help you with this, here is your target audience, via a kirijax poll:

canefanforlife1, Canes2082, JgDaCane, Kirijax, losdogcane, PhenomCane, Stylie, ZCanes AZHurricane, bensch.us, bosherthegreat, CaptJackSparrow, coolazzice, Copeseticman, D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8, D7., donkey, hickory1, jhtheking, kev13108, MiamiManiac, mitchellorin, Port Knox, ProjectMKUltra5, Rob26480, sowba, soysoy05, Spookcane, TedHendricksOffspring, TheU1986, VA_Cane_54

Advertisement
A program should be written to go through every post ever made and replace the word "Mope" with "person who had foresight."

And anyone that ever types it into their keyboard again should have their screen automatically explode after a boxing glove uncoils from inside and punches them in the face.

Advertisement
Back