To begin the year

StevoBevo

Freshman
Over the summer and fall camp we kept hearing buzz about us being in play/receiving interest from: Singletary, Shemar Stewart, Anthony Lucas, LBs Tolan/Wesley B, Malik Agbo, Jordan Allen, Henderson twins, spells, Fegans, J Gibson, Skinner and Many many others and ALL we had to do was appear MFING COMPETENT ON THE FIELD. No reason we should’ve lost to MSU, UNC, UVA or FSU or should’ve allowed App state or GTech to stick around. No reason our pass D should be gashed like it is every week, ABSOLUTELY NO reason we should tackle as poorly as we do. We have 2 VERY talented TEs yet barely use them even tho they are matchup nightmares , we have ZERO creativity in the run game, our clock/game management is so putrid. Our discipline is non existent. We had all of this hype going into 2021 talking about “11-1,10-2, BAMA?” And here we are at 5-5 because our coaches have no idea how to make us look merely COMPETENT on the field and because of it we have lost all possibility of stacking the 22’ class with 20’ & 21’ and really taking off. Instead we are at ground 0 and have no targets, no momentum and no optimism. All because the coaches, administration and performance failed to be competent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The good news is Manny is gone now. I sadly think this was needed.

Lol we go through the same **** every year. Before the games are played we are in every recruiting battle BUT when we step on the field…

Never seen Miami waste an opportunity like they did with 2021 with the ACC being down, UF,LSU,FSU and Clemson being down, an easy schedule and enough talent/experience to run the table outside of Game 1 (Although Bama has shown they’ve dropped off) and we go 5-5….
My only question then would be if you've been paying attention the last decade or two? Our entire stay in the acc or atleast 10 years or so has been a large **** of wasted opportunity. But I can't disagree with how badly the ball was dropped this year. COVID really was a blessing for this university & like everything else related to Mandy it will simply go down as another time we dropped the ball.

My only question then would be if you've been paying attention the last decade or two? Our entire stay in the acc or atleast 10 years or so has been a large **** of wasted opportunity. But I can't disagree with how badly the ball was dropped this year. COVID really was a blessing for this university & like everything else related to Mandy it will simply go down as another time we dropped the ball.

Im starting to think the time away from Manny and staff during covid was in our favor. Other programs missed the time away from their coaches but it was in our favor to keep them away from Manny as much as possible. The more they have been around him the worse they have gotten

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back