TJ Lindsey 3* DL from IMG via AR (commits to Auburn)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
TJ Lindsey visited in April and coming back again in May so time for his own thread as there's obvious interest on both sides here. Currently crystal balled to A&M

Advertisement
Arkansas doesn’t produce a lot of D1 talent, but they always have some hidden gems. Bryant has a good program. I’ve seen him in person, you can see he has talent, but needs more coaching, he is a take imo.

Advertisement
This kid was recently in a space with Brad and when said he was now 6-5 270 and that miami is recruiting him at DE/jack.

BuT He'S OnLy a 3-StAr! :laughing-1:

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 8.08.25 PM.png

Advertisement
BuT He'S OnLy a 3-StAr! :laughing-1:

View attachment 239854
Re-read this thread from your thread ban perch. You just turned a positive thread with no dissension into a negative one, slurp city roller, for no reason except that you want to draw some unrelated, irrelevant comparison to Russell. This guy has a massively different offer list. There was nothing negative said.

Re-read this thread from your thread ban perch. You just turned a positive thread with no dissension into a negative one, slurp city roller, for no reason except that you want to draw some unrelated, irrelevant comparison to Russell. This guy has a massively different offer list. There was nothing negative said.
I take it his post was different than it is now? Because that is a great offer list.

Advertisement
I don’t like having to deal with the ensuing derails and bickering from and between agenda-driven slurpers and mopes because they have to get their quips in at every whim they have.
I feel you on the back and forth, although it is more entertaining (or maybe I should say less annoying) in may than it is as signing day approaches.

I feel you on the back and forth, although it is more entertaining (or maybe I should say less annoying) in may than it is as signing day approaches.
It’s annoying for Maude’s right now. And as a plain reader, to see the CIS mope/slurper border wars infect a clean thread, is maddening.

You know what, I think we just need to start sending these guys en masse to purgatory so they can post threads and derail them with slurper/mope quips, chest pounding… whatever - in one place. And I want both sides in there because they’re both a problem and I want them to be able to target each other there where it’s limited to that board. I’ll even take nominees from the easygoing plebes as to who the infected, rabid plebes are.

@UrineDaloop @JeddTheFisch @JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @IndayArtHauz

Advertisement
He already has an extensive offer list. Getting to IMG is good for us as well given the inroads we’ve made there.

No doubt. Most prospects who already have the offers they want would stay and be that big fish playing and dominating weaker comp. This kid willing to move to up his competition not only in games but in practice and even for playing time on a stacked DL. There's not so many of those kids around these days...

No doubt. Most prospects who already have the offers they want would stay and be that big fish playing and dominating weaker comp. This kid willing to move to up his competition not only in games but in practice and even for playing time on a stacked DL. There's not so many of those kids around these days...
You’re 100% right man. I didn’t think of it that way but this kid has the intangible traits you want in a player.

Advertisement
Back