Tin foil hat on and another take.

pacusmc

All American
For the life of me I’m having a hard time for the conspiracy waves to not penetrate my tinfoil hat.
I do a YouTube search “lashlee offense” and if he wasn’t our OC I would start another stupid thread like this one and say please hire this man!!!!.
I watched a bunch of smu games and was very optimistic. No reason we shouldn’t have lighted up teams more last year. No reason to struggle against ok state. NC state Uva.
But here we are. We go from cmr who I defended a bunch of times because he should’ve “forgot more about football than most people on here know”. But yet he wasted a scholarship on a full back almost every year. I think he went spread one game with Kayaa when we were losing and it looked awesome!!! ONCE!!!!! Now we have an offensive “genius” who is from the outside looking in running the most watered down version of his offense and it looks like it’s on purpose.
So my tinfoil hat says “if you knew you were going to or really wanted to go to an sec team why the **** would you make Miami an offensive powerhouse? Why try to automatically make recruiting south Florida harder.
For anyone thinking he’s gonna run anything resembling a creative offense is lying to themselves. He showed what he has this game and even said it in his press conference “the playbook was all opened up last year”.
If we pull a Central Michigan at hard rock this Saturday it’s going to be an ugly locker room. Cmr curbed stomp and Walton went for 2 benjis.
Im starting to realize what people that know way more about football than me say. The next 2 weeks are put up or shut up.
No manny, we’re not at the a win is a win place with this team. There is no covid zoom meeting for install and game planning. Michigan state and app state should be a cake walk if you or anyone on your staff is worth it’s weight and price.
App state and Sparty haven’t recruited anywhere near the level we have in the last few years. Struggling or losing will fall 1000 percent on you.
If that happens just do what your mentor did and hand the reigns over.
Bad performances against any of those teams means you got out schemed and out coached. Go ahead and blame the players for “checking out” After a loss to Bama because after all it’s you job as a motivator to make sure that doesn’t happen.

You have given all your upper class men the chance to perform on the big stage after several years of coaching under your staff. Many of them won’t make the nfl and maybe not even the cfl or a practice squad.
The mirror is facing you and them to realize that they can’t make this team a winner. Ride with the new guys cause your job is depending on it.
They did their job now you do yours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back