Time?

cway313

If I write K, you are an idiot
Premium
How much time did Folden and No D buy themselves tonight? I don't think either were ever on a short leash but this can't do much to sway BOT in favor of forcing them out.

Advertisement
a lot of people thinking the same. It's meaningless unless it stands up in the next game, and the game after...

I wanna believe but I've been sucked in too many times before. I'll take the W, and a wait and see approach. I don't believe in these coaches, or their scheme, and suspect we'll revert back at some point. Or be proven wrong. Either way, its "we'll see"

You tell me he changed his scheme to please a lot of people and it actually worked. If he continues to follow this key to winning with a more attacking D he could make throw the storm. If he converts back to that same bs he will be gone. If we played like we did tonight vs FSU i think we have a legit shot to knocking winston out. I would just add to what we done tonight to plan a full out attack on Winston. I would find a way to send Chad and MCcord on on attack mode to knock this guy out. If the coaches play agressive im all game thats all we can ask

Advertisement
So many "canes" fans salty and sad we won the game. Incredible.

Sorry barely beating Duke doesnt reverse 12 years of misery and 11 yrars of incompetence. Im sure you will be hanging on FAT FOLDENS every word tomorrow ashe gears up for more car sales and gloats on his butt buddies accomplishments.

For the umpteenth time, any decisions being made will be made based on the body of work at the end of the season. Losing ugly gained them no time the same way losing competitively would cost them no time.

Advertisement
Oh, I think the seat was red hot, and he knows it.

One game does NOT compensate for 3.5 years of ****poor performance.

Advertisement
Back