Time to start the Garcia/TVD era

Advertisement
Fugggg it I’m in…

Lashlee needs to just go air raid offense the rest of the season for his own career to propel him to another job

If I’m García, I’m working my tail off to understand every single aspect of that playbook. Every nuance. Because if his number is called, and he isn’t prepared to takr over and audible out of the OCs awful calls he’s gonna have his own career derailed.

I’m also building the confidence to go up to upper classmen and chew them out. If I’m putting it on the money and you’re driopping it you’re gonna be petrified of seeing me on the sideline.

THATS WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS. AN ALPHA WILLING TO STEAMROLL EVERYONE.

Advertisement
Fugggg it I’m in…

Lashlee needs to just go air raid offense the rest of the season for his own career to propel him to another job

A42C851D-447D-40AF-BBDE-E444F3D1F958.jpeg

Advertisement
King has 2TDs 6 Turnovers in 3 games and has us sitting 1-2. We have costal Connecticut next week, let's get the Jake Garcia era underway so he can get experience and be ready to go in 2022 with our NEW HC
I wish if it was simple as that. Our problems are many and the QB is not the main one. King has his limitations but he is a good college QB.

You can guarantee that if King is benched Manny will choose whoever's worse between TVD and Garcia

Advertisement
agreed but lol…. The head coach is Mandy Diaz. And he’s got Jake, the gunslinger, third in line. TVD was warming up to come in today while Jake still had a headset on.

The nightmare that is Mandy continues to **** us!

King has 2TDs 6 Turnovers in 3 games and has us sitting 1-2. We have costal Connecticut next week, let's get the Jake Garcia era underway so he can get experience and be ready to go in 2022 with our NEW HC
Yes, yes , yes! King's knee has cleary effected his confidence. Move forward with Garcia and if he can't get it done put TVD in there.

Advertisement
It is time to replace King. I have admired his heart and toughness. But he is physically limited, he’s not healthy, and he’s completely unsure of what he’s seeing. I genuinely believe he’s going to get another significant injury if we don’t do something else

King ain’t the same as last year but this def not on him …Weak *** oline on top 1000 dropped passes don’t help then add in the stupid ****ingg penalties every time we even begin to start a positive drive

Advertisement
Back