Spring Time to OVER- think, dissect, react, analyze.

Advertisement
It’s the slow mo & video editing for me. Lol. They merged two clips in one...Rambo gets off the jam from Tyrique, and he catches the ball on Hall. Lol. Chit was low key MI-6 impressive.
Lmao bruh... Smh at this point, they're definitely f*ckin' around with us. When did they start doing this goofy ****? I could be wrong but I remember Golden use to give us 4-5mins of footage.

It’s a conspiracy bro. Manny is making sure that no one knows the DB that started & played at UGA is actually good at football. Doesn’t want to tip his hand to Saban when he pops in the one minute spring highlights that the kid is good at football. #ChessNotCheckers #WeOnlyWinOffSeasonsAtTheU

Tip his hand??

I wouldn't be surprised that Saban already has "eyes" viewing our practices..... knowing how he tends to over prepares

You know when you can start to see for real...the spring game. Until then it’s nothing but coach speak. What ****es me off is pOrsTerS that disregard the spring game and keep the greentree momentum going all summer long.

In the spring game...
It’ll be clear who’s better between Garcia or TVD.
It’ll be obvious at the skill positions who stands out physically ala Tyrique, Tae, Williams, etc.
It’ll be easier to diagnose if the OL has actually improved on the interior if ones are are ones.
You can usually guage if a WR or two is separating from the pack.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back