Time Served

RightSaidFred

Be cool, don’t be culo
I have been locked up in Purgatory since February. That’s over 3 months, for anyone keeping track. Was this meant to be a life sentence?

I think I should be let out for time served and for good behavior while incarcerated. Consider that I haven’t been disruptive in here at all, and I haven’t tried to circumvent by creating alt accounts or anything.

At this point, I feel whatever debt I owed to society has been paid.

Advertisement

I have been locked up in Purgatory since February. That’s over 3 months, for anyone keeping track. Was this meant to be a life sentence?

I think I should be let out for time served and for good behavior while incarcerated. Consider that I haven’t been disruptive in here at all, and I haven’t tried to circumvent by creating alt accounts or anything.

At this point, I feel whatever debt I owed to society has been paid.
For the record, I only had to create an alt account to get into purgatory. My OG account was banned entirely. Creating another account is the only way to get here if you’ve been banned. I imagine they track IP addresses and the alt account gets sent here automatically.

Good luck trying to get back on the main board! May the Gaudes show mercy on your soul!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are your crimes?
@Caneofcanes has been released as it looks like he’s done posting in all CAPS which is what we asked for. I asked that he confirm that and he never responded. McGahee and I also showed him how to adjust his font to the larger size and he never responded. He just shows up intermittently like this as if there was never dialogue and offers to assist between February and whenever he shows up. Lol

Suffer 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

Advertisement
Back