Tim Williams and LSU

Advertisement
It's been out for a few days now that LSU is no longer recruiting him, but I have a quick note to add.

Got info from a source last night who told me that LSU has meetings set up with the kids with offers who they are actively recruiting, and as of right now, Williams is not on that list for an in-home visit/face-to-face meeting.

I have stated throughout the process that I was worried LSU would come in near the end and snatch him up, but with the news that came out last week and this confirmation I got last night, it seems as though it truly will come down to FSU and Miami with the Canes holding the lead at the moment. Williams is tentatively scheduled to visit Miami in January.

obviously dont follow LSU recruiting as hard as some....

but are the other DE/DT recruits the tigers are targeting that much better/higher on their board their willing to pass up one right in state??

Williams has pretty much been a mystery on all aspects. Is it a lack of interest in Williams part, grades, talent, LSU's DE class being filled, off the field stuff? LSU doesn't usually let its top recruits in LA go this easy. Unless the kid just really doesn't want to go to LSU, but it would be hard to believe he wouldn't keep LSU in consideration and I'm sure his parent/parents feel the same way.

Pretty sure I read that him and his family aren't LSU fans so if they came calling it wouldn't be a big factor in the decision anyway

Advertisement
Tim Williams' team plays for the state Championship tonight against Evangelical. The game in on Directv on one of the Fox channels..

Yep, I read that too.

It's been out for a few days now that LSU is no longer recruiting him, but I have a quick note to add.

Got info from a source last night who told me that LSU has meetings set up with the kids with offers who they are actively recruiting, and as of right now, Williams is not on that list for an in-home visit/face-to-face meeting.

I have stated throughout the process that I was worried LSU would come in near the end and snatch him up, but with the news that came out last week and this confirmation I got last night, it seems as though it truly will come down to FSU and Miami with the Canes holding the lead at the moment. Williams is tentatively scheduled to visit Miami in January.

obviously dont follow LSU recruiting as hard as some....

but are the other DE/DT recruits the tigers are targeting that much better/higher on their board their willing to pass up one right in state??

Williams has pretty much been a mystery on all aspects. Is it a lack of interest in Williams part, grades, talent, LSU's DE class being filled, off the field stuff? LSU doesn't usually let its top recruits in LA go this easy. Unless the kid just really doesn't want to go to LSU, but it would be hard to believe he wouldn't keep LSU in consideration and I'm sure his parent/parents feel the same way.

Pretty sure I read that him and his family aren't LSU fans so if they came calling it wouldn't be a big factor in the decision anyway

dont know anything about Williams (havent seen any tape either) but I would bet that L$U wouldn't let a top tier kid out of their backyard

Advertisement
Back