tim reynolds saying reggie ineligible and not playing today

NJtoFLAcane

Thunderdome
Tim Reynolds ‏ @ByTimReynolds

* Retweet
* Favorite
* · Open

Breaking now: Miami C Reggie Johnson ineligible, university asks NCAA for speedy resolution. Will not play vs. FSU tonight.

Advertisement
By Jeff Goodman

Miami junior big man Reggie Johnson has been declared ineligible by the NCAA and won't play tonight against Florida State.*

The school put out a statement that Johnson is seeking his immediate reinstatement from the NCAA.*

"In the process of the ongoing joint NCAA-UM inquiry, it was discovered that members of Johnson's family received impermissible travel benefits from a member of the former basketball coaching staff."*

"Johnson was unaware of the benefits and his family was told they were permissible by that member of the former basketball coaching staff."*

The former staff was led by current Missouri coach Frank Haith.*

smh Haith

**** the previous staff. Seriously. Not that I need to say it, but this really, really hurts our tourney chances. No chance that the "speedy" resolution we asked for is by gametime tonight, right?

So Kadji and DQJ at the 5 right?

Advertisement
this

is not

good

at all
no it isnt

because as i said in another post........the fact that they NCAA discovered this on their own.......and that it involved staff members and isnt shapiro related......is a really bad sign for the entire AD

it just shows the level and range of incompetence throughout the entire dept

**** Frank Haith. Cheering the quick elimination of Missouri from the NCAA tournament and the rapid deterioration of that program is my sole reason for watching college basketball now.

Advertisement
**** Frank Haith. Cheering the quick elimination of Missouri from the NCAA tournament and the rapid deterioration of that program is my sole reason for watching college basketball now.

All of this. I have been wishing the worst upon him for the past 5 years

**** that

i want mizzou to win it all and then have haith be presented with the trophy and a 5 year pink slip at mid court after the game

Advertisement
So what's the long-term deal with all of this? A one game suspension? Multi game? Done-zo for the year?

So what's the long-term deal with all of this? A one game suspension? Multi game? Done-zo for the year?
the school declared him ineligible i believe......if so....itll be on the NCAA to determine eligibility

if you remember when everybody was declared ineligible for the football game against the turtles 4 days prior to the game........it took about a week for them to reinstate those who were going to be

so hopefully it wont be more than a few days

Don't worry, Missouri basketball will bottom out quick under Haith.

That SOB is ******** us from beyond the grave, so to speak, like Shannon.

Advertisement
"Haith on Reggie Johnson matter: "We're doing some great things here at Missouri ... I'll be glad when (the Miami thing) is over with."

**** you Haith

He is fin. So are we, the program is gonna get ****ed in the *** by Haith, like the football program.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it: Haith would still be here, coach for life, if Missouri didn't offer him the job.

Shalala. That's where the buck stops, despite her fanboys claims of being "The greatest Of All Time".

Massive NCAA spankings on her watch, massive deterioration of all sports programs on her watch.

But hey, she is just super!

Last edited:
He is fin. So are we, the program is gonna get ****ed in the *** by Haith, like the football program.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it: Haith would still be here, coach for life, if Missouri didn't offer him the job.

Shalala. That's where the buck stops, despite her fanboys claims of being "The greatest Of All Time".

Massive NCAA spankings on her watch, massive deterioration of all sports programs on her watch.

But hey, she is just super!
the troll has def done some good thing for the university as a whole.....but her experience in DC means shes learned spinning/damage control

im not a fan of hers because of the fact that all of this **** happened under her nose........but the truth is that even more directly involved were slims dee and kirby hocuntt who were not only directly responsible for overseeing all of these clowns.......she signed off on them and signed both of their paychecks

but i still hold both of them more responsible for this mess than i hold her......because she cant be proven to be as hands on or directly over all those involved as these two idiots

i find it hypocritical......ironic and yet troubling that after slims called it a day at the donut shop.....that he went on to head up the infractions committee....and hammered usc

thats why i think usc is the basis for where our penalties start

i also now understand why kirby hired my boy al and larranaga only to get the **** out of dodge a few weeks later

Advertisement
Back