Tim Brewster talking noise

Advertisement
It's a shame they r miami n we r fsu smh, we have someone sticking up for us and it's not a coach. Fkin corn ball *** organization.

Advertisement
"We need a stronger football program here at the University of Minnesota."[10] On September 11, 2010, Minnesota lost a home game to the South Dakota Coyotes, a Division I FCS team, by a score of 41-38. The last time the Coyotes defeated the Golden Gophers in a football contest prior to that was on September 28, 1912."

"Brewster was relieved of his head coaching position and had his contract terminated on October 17, 2010. "

Lol Brewster makes al golden look like a semi capable coach. Gonna laugh my *** off at whatever dumbass team ever hires him

They still play his corny sound bites up here in Minnesota on Sports radio. He was the worst coach ever. Talk about used car salesman. Came in saying he was taking the gophers to the rose bowl. Flew helicopters to the high school games.

Advertisement
That's likes boy. They ain't really even trash taking. Fsu owns us...I'm just happy Luke even through that jab at him instead of consoling him and telling him of other s.fla prospects godly is sleeping on

Advertisement
Back