Tied for 45th!

Advertisement
oHrsMZh.gif

45? 45?

Don't want that high ranking until we show that we can stay at 45; which I doubt.

45? Western Kentucky gets more votes than Miami? That jnitself is a firable offense. Fire golden now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least we're relevant again.......The whole college football world hates Miami for all the *** whoopin's they delivered in the 80's/90's/00's and actually relish the Canes being rated so highly..If I were a player I would call a team meeting that points out the merits of going undefeated in spite of Golden's and Dorito's coaching...All of college football hates you Miami, that should be enough to make you eat nails for the gameday dinner...

Advertisement
I don't think we're all that hated anymore. The '01 team was talked about with glowing reviews from pretty much every media outlet out there. Since then, besides the Fiesta, we've basically become an afterthought.

The only people holding onto their dislike are those who are halfway or more through life and basically just bitter about crap that happened almost a quarter century ago.

Regarding being ranked number 45, that's a fair assessment and pretty much where I believe we should be.

Advertisement
Back