Ticket availability at stadium?

kgfisher

Recruit
Turns out I am going to be in town for FSU and would love to catch this game. We had a blast at GA Tech this past weekend. Not having scalped tickets at Hard Rock stadium before what is the likelihood of 1. finding tix. 2. finding affordable ticket (maybe $100)

I see lots on StubHub and Craigslist but they are above my budget. I know this is a big game but i also know there are almost always tickets available for most events. Just curious what to expect there.

Advertisement
Turns out I am going to be in town for FSU and would love to catch this game. We had a blast at GA Tech this past weekend. Not having scalped tickets at Hard Rock stadium before what is the likelihood of 1. finding tix. 2. finding affordable ticket (maybe $100)

I see lots on StubHub and Craigslist but they are above my budget. I know this is a big game but i also know there are almost always tickets available for most events. Just curious what to expect there.

believe lowest non season ticket price started at $110 and for fsu section

$100 LOL Better spent on Beer Money for tailgating. You've got 5 hours before kickoff
to party ur *** off. It will be ***** crazy this Saturday. Experience of a life time. Tickets
will go for $200-300 up before kickoff

Advertisement
Cheapest season ticket left is $200 upper deck. You aren't getting one cheaper then that for just this game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think tickets are going to be a whole lot easier and cheaper now with all this mess.
Waiting until Thursday to make sure the game isn't cancelled though. Hard to imagine
it will not be. If it stays at Cat 3-4 it makes sense that authorities would cancel even if
the track is away from Miami somewhat. We will see.

Yeah OP, at this point, wait until Friday afternoon/Sat morning to buy ticket for FSU. The prices are already dropping. (lowest ticket is $115 as of now) and there are still a good amount of tickets left. I would suspect them dropping even more as gametime approaches. You will be able to get a good seat for a good price. Just keep your eye on SH in the next 36hours..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back