Thurston Armbrister

I know it will get lost in the Rich Love...

But just wanna commend or let it be known Young Gilligan's Island has started 2 games this year for The Jaguars...,

This kid was a kid that kind of made his way on his own..looked like a kid that at times here people wanted to transfer out...Appreciate the work he put in, and earning a shot in the league and putting on for the Canes.

Wish he had been a senior this year. Might have made a little more starting money, but he should be fine. Might carve out a sweet little NFL career. Bigtime grinder and props.

Advertisement
Watched him play vs the Bucs and he held his own
No offense but I'm a jags fan and he was straight up horrible in that game. To be fair poz was hurt so Thurston had to play mlb. Not his position. It's the only game all season any rb has run on the jags. He has been solid when filling in at olb. He isn't a starter but good special teams player and back up to have on your team

Advertisement
J

But just wanna commend or let it be known Young Gilligan's Island has started 2 games this year for The Jaguars...,

This kid was a kid that kind of made his way on his own..looked like a kid that at times here people wanted to transfer out...Appreciate the work he put in, and earning a shot in the league and putting on for the Canes.

Met him and his parents at Big Cheese last year after his pro day at the U. Very impressive young man, humble and respectful. It's great to hear that he is making the best of his opportunity and I'm glad Hurns is there with him doing his thing. GO CANES

The one "Al Golden special" that actually panned out. Good for him.

I'm gonna kinda throw Badgley in that group too....everyone here tagged him as a Golden Jersey boy POS when he came on....and now I fully expect him to be named as a watchlist guy for awards next year.

I'm gonna kinda throw Badgley in that group too....everyone here tagged him as a Golden Jersey boy POS when he came on....and now I fully expect him to be named as a watchlist guy for awards next year.
Where does njoku fall in on this list? People weren't all to pleased when they signed him.

I have a hard time giving Golden any props for finding a Jersey kid. He knows that area very well and has many contacts up there. I will give him credit for finding Armbrister though.

Advertisement
Also, I'm pretty sure he forced the game winning fumble in their Thurs night game against the Titans a couple weeks ago...

J

Met him and his parents at Big Cheese last year after his pro day at the U. Very impressive young man, humble and respectful. It's great to hear that he is making the best of his opportunity and I'm glad Hurns is there with him doing his thing. GO CANES

On the 2014 team he was the most humble., respectful dude i ever spoke to. He after the spring game literally talked to me and my boy for like 20 mins....Dude asked us to follow him on instagram and everything once he found out we were bahamians to. He stated he felt like he would have a good year...he had a solid year ..and built upon it making it to the league

Where does njoku fall in on this list? People weren't all to pleased when they signed him.

With as many busts as Grohlden recruited, pardon me if I'm not backslapping the man for picking out a few decent ones. At Miami, it's harder to fail than succeed yet somehow he managed that special achievement.

/Njoku is gonna be a **** good one, another future NFL TE

Advertisement

And he's terrible! Overweight! Too big for a WR! Coal shoveler.

Advertisement
Back