Thursday night 😈

Jayhud11

Recruit
if I make the 6 hour drive south to watch my Canes play this Thursday and malik happens to somehow start.. I will literally lose my ****.. 👀🤬 lol

Advertisement
if I make the 6 hour drive south to watch my Canes play this Thursday and malik happens to somehow start.. I will literally lose my ****.. 👀🤬 lol
More like 8. Once you get into Broward, traffic will be a nightmare. It's Thursday afternoon rush hour. However, I think this is permanent. Perry's suspension threw everything up in the air. Perry might have been the starter had he not done something to be suspended. Richt had to go with Rosier because he was going to start that game but that also hurt Perry because he couldn't get first team reps.

More like 8. Once you get into Broward, traffic will be a nightmare. It's Thursday afternoon rush hour. However, I think this is permanent. Perry's suspension threw everything up in the air. Perry might have been the starter had he not done something to be suspended. Richt had to go with Rosier because he was going to start that game but that also hurt Perry because he couldn't get first team reps.

Yeah I agree, I personally believe it’s permanent too 🤞🏻 He came in and threw dimes, malik could never 👀

Advertisement
Im flying in from Northern California fully expecting Rosier to be the starter.

We'll see.

Advertisement
Just wish this game started at 7:30 rather than 8 pm. Brutal for working people, those bringing kids etc. Whatever, just get your butts out to the game. As someone else mentioned, NC has their 4 suspended players returning.

As much as it literally pains me to say it.. We should probably expect to see Malik start until cmr point blank tells the world that he won't. I'm hella against it. He needs to make the move now. If he is considering benching Malik, whats the point in starting him this week just to give him 3 whole series? Is he really going to change coach Richt's mind? I have a sick feeling that the plan is to roll with Malik through FSU.

Problem with that is.. If cmr doesn't start him against UNC, Idk if I can see him giving N'kosi his first career start against FSU. If Malik beats FSU (even if he plays poorly), I have a hard time believing he benches Malik. If Malik screws us against FSU, N'kosi's first start would then come on the road against Virginia. His second would also be on the road against BC.

Setting aside my disgust for Row-sher, if cmr plans to make a permanent move it really needs to come this week.

Advertisement
Just wish this game started at 7:30 rather than 8 pm. Brutal for working people, those bringing kids etc. Whatever, just get your butts out to the game. As someone else mentioned, NC has their 4 suspended players returning.
4 bums. I kid

No way is ?Malik the starter we better hope cmr is smarter than doing that.second thing is this is Perry's first start please fans don't put too much pressure on him.just let him play scream for the plays he makes and don't boo him when he messes up.

Advertisement
Back