Thug U

ChopperCane

We ARE the "U"
It amazes me that so many people are still so ******* ignorant as to still call these kids thugs. As if those golden domers are all saints. I really hope our players go out and punch these dirt bags in the mouth the whole game and send the ND fans running out of the Rock.

Advertisement
David Pollack on ESPN just said UM Lbackers were nasty and don't like people and they come down field with the wrong intentions. He added he would love to have them on their team. It was funny af

I mean, I agree with you, but why post a thread with this title?

Some Pedo St or other fan comes at me with Criminals or Convicts or Thug U... The first time I'm like, haha that's funny, yeah that's what people used to say about us, Hahaaaaaaa.

The SECOND time? I'm like, nah, you're not serious. I know you too well to think you could really be that ignorant.

So, you mean your school that covered up pedophilia (or insert whatever other **** went down at whatever school, everyone's got skeletons) and is ranked 53 in the US News and World Report, is in a position to call US, ranked at the top of the country in graduation rate, community service hours, #46 best university in the nation, as a PRIVATE SCHOOL with triple the tuition and one fourth the enrollment of your school... Our kids are all criminals and thugs huh? Is that how you feel about ALL minorities, or just the ones from inner cities? Or is it just how you feel about the ones who don't go to YOUR school? Is that what helps you understand the world? To think of anyone you can't instantly relate to as a thug or a criminal? Does it just make you feel better to think of Miami that way so that you can deal more easily with the pain of constantly getting beat by us? Man, I really thought I knew you better than that.

Don't give these ******** and their words the power that they are not entitled to. It ****es me off too, but showing them that it upsets you, only gives them power and justifies in their minds that they are right.

Advertisement
David Pollack on ESPN just said UM Lbackers were nasty and don't like people and they come down field with the wrong intentions. He added he would love to have them on their team. It was funny af

he loves Mark richt

They hate us, cause they ain't us

At this point I've just learned to accept the hate and ignorance.

Who's calling these kid thugs? Every fan base has a select few that they are not proud of. Don't let the minorities speak for the masses.

Advertisement
No one from our fan base of course. Mainly rival fans. It is just pathetic that the stigma has lingered this long. Hope these kids come out swinging Sat night. Let our LB core feed like savages

Calling us thugs coming from a team with a lumbersexual beta mascot with zero ********s...

I’ll take my chances with the thugs over a leprechaun who menstruates daily..

Advertisement
Back