THROW THE FCKING BALL TO WILL MALLORY YOU BUM LASHLEE

paksat

Junior
Banned
lkanb;dlfkna;lkn;lkn;lknb;kfNB;LN ;LFJN ;LDFKAN ;ALN;ADFKLNBDNLKAB;NLABNKL;AD

4TH AND 9 AND YOU THROW A FCKING BUBBLE SCREEN INSTEAD OF TO YOUR 2 NFL TIGHT ENDS????

I'M FCKING DONE RIGHT NOW MAN

Advertisement
He’s ok, he’s not elite. Bubble screens, very obvious inside run on every 3rd and short, slants. That’s basically his main three calls, needs to mix it up more. Hopefully the off-season brings a more complex route tree, and with that, send pope and Wiggins to FIU

Advertisement
At some point this Offense should have only thrown to the TEs/RBs.. cause they the starters worth a dam.

These WRs are a disgrace to the state of Florida. (As players)

Wiggins is the new version of Lance Leggett. Tall, lanky guy that can't make contested catches(Or catches at all)and have NO contact courage. I don't blame Dee for being trash, I blame the offensive staff for consistently putting him out there. Are you telling me that Miami doesn't have ANYONE that can fill that spot and be COMPETENT? I'm not asking for the second coming of Andre Johnson or the Playmaker, I'm asking that you catch the football if it hits you square in the hands.

That said, the bubble screen would work maybe 1 in 20 times in that situation, to get the 1st down. You have to hope that not only do they call a blitz, that your WRs actually block someone, and the person that catches it has the vision to break it open.

Odd person to have an issue with, honestly.

GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT **** BRO

running reverses with tight ends to the short side of the field??

repeatedly sending the biggest bums in this programs history BACK onto the field over and over AND targeting them?? ( wiggins and pope )

baker ain't even worth mentioning anymore, I have some flack for our offensive coordinator who got completely wrecked against the 2 good teams on our regular season schedule.

Advertisement
Wiggins is the new version of Lance Leggett. Tall, lanky guy that can't make contested catches(Or catches at all)and have NO contact courage. I don't blame Dee for being trash, I blame the offensive staff for consistently putting him out there. Are you telling me that Miami doesn't have ANYONE that can fill that spot and be COMPETENT? I'm not asking for the second coming of Andre Johnson or the Playmaker, I'm asking that you catch the football if it hits you square in the hands.

That said, the bubble screen would work maybe 1 in 20 times in that situation, to get the 1st down. You have to hope that not only do they call a blitz, that your WRs actually block someone, and the person that catches it has the vision to break it open.
Easy.... legged was better than Wiggins.

Honestly if the WR went outside of his block instead of inside he gets the first down.

GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT **** BRO

running reverses with tight ends to the short side of the field??

repeatedly sending the biggest bums in this programs history BACK onto the field over and over AND targeting them?? ( wiggins and pope )

baker ain't even worth mentioning anymore, I have some flack for our offensive coordinator who got completely wrecked against the 2 good teams on our regular season schedule.
His mistake was not replacing those two mid season. My guess is he will not repeat the mistake this off-season.

Other than cherry picking his play calling is the only reason this game was close.

Advertisement
Lashlee HAS to improve this offseason. If he throws "boring" 3 yard outs to the TE's on the regular, we win this game going away. He actually called a better game with N'Kosi in the ball game. But, with the game on the line, we should have almost exclusively gone to TE plays and then mixed it with some rushing and a few passes to WR's who aren't named Wiggins/Pope.

Advertisement
Back