Thoughts?

Advertisement
Malik is alright not the best but he does what he can. Chris will be at South Fort Myers next year and make people scared of him. He will probably be the best RB in Florida in 2018. The problem is the coaches at Leigh just do nothing for the kids to succeed. That school gets an average coaching staff and they are going into the playoffs every year at the very least.

Malik is alright not the best but he does what he can. Chris will be at South Fort Myers next year and make people scared of him. He will probably be the best RB in Florida in 2018. The problem is the coaches at Leigh just do nothing for the kids to succeed. That school gets an average coaching staff and they are going into the playoffs every year at the very least.

Yeah, I played at Lehigh, the coach is on his way out soon they have a new athletic director and from day he's been saying changes are being made but I don't see Chris leaving, South already has Equan Dorris who's only a sophomore and Lehigh is going to make a little noise with a competent coach next year

Curry a stud. Douglas is decent, I don't think he will really be on the radar though. More bigger fish in 2016.

Yeah, I played at Lehigh, the coach is on his way out soon they have a new athletic director and from day he's been saying changes are being made but I don't see Chris leaving, South already has Equan Dorris who's only a sophomore and Lehigh is going to make a little noise with a competent coach next year

Yeah I help out at Baker. When we played you guys, I would be lying if I said that we were a little jealous of the talent we were playing against. And when we see that they are being so badly coached and used, it kinda sucks a little, since we try to do everything we possible can do to get our kids the best they can be and college ready.

Advertisement
Same feeling with a lot of people around the program, believe it or not there were a couple of kids on JV that were better than the varsity players that he refused to bring up

Yea that school is just stacked with unreal talent it just annoys us when we think we could be the best option for those kids to be the best they can be and they just suffer there.

Advertisement
I remember him. He talked soooooooo much **** to our sideline. He would come down to hit you though that is for sure.

Brown tape really popped out to me. Some hits in there were viscious. Love his aggressiveness too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back