Thoughts on TVD’s Lone Series?

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
I realize there isn’t much to evaluate, but we did get to see our potential quarterback of the future.

Without a doubt, that was a tough spot for him to come in and impress. His arm strength looked good, though. Wish Mallory didn’t drop that ball so we could have seen an extended series.

Advertisement
Needs to be more mobile especially with this o line. Good zip on his throws. Cant judge tho from yesterday this team gave up in the first quarter except for a select few.

Advertisement
Guess that series was a message to Perry to kick rocks. Expect him to be gone at seasons end. Garcia and Van Dyke could very well be all we have next year

Advertisement
Had no idea he played. Prob because I turned the game off because I refuse to watch garbage like that.

The fact that it took us until 4 mins to go in our season to get him a passing attempt is a ******* joke.
Well he was out for a majority of the games this year and the only blowouts were Duke and Clemson and he was out for Duke. Clemson I don’t remember but if he was there and able to play Manny is an idiot for not getting him snaps. Perry sucks and we all know it so no sense trotting him out there.

QB position is in the same spot as the LB position. Interesting how the future is going to play out...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back