Thoughts from a COVER!!

caneaddict

Senior
- vegas is no joke

- another game where Miami could've made their day easier but a combination of manny cuteness, penalties, and acc refs sucking made this a challenge on top of our performance, which on that note....

- Tackling, holy bajesus, dont think ive ever rooted for a team where I'm so sure the first guys going to miss the tackle whether it be TFL, downfield, in the box, or last guy to save a td, tacory Couch should give a class for credits at UM

- to be fair D once again cleaned that up in the 4th and looked like a different unit

- Receivers, this game was set up to be a NC State type perfoemce except VT's DBs did a much better job than NCSU with 1on 1 downfield coverage, but once again Miami turned the tide in the 4th with that situation, but first 3 quarters we were getting bullied downfield 1 on 1

- abandonment of the running game especially in the 3rd quarter almost got us, but we went back to it, dont blame lashlee as the 1 on 1's were there in the passing game, but led to a lot of 2nd and 3rd and longs which leads to the....

-OL, my god, any3rd and 5+ or obvious passing down was an automatic sack, if we lost today this may have been the biggest issue besides the.....

- Manny Cuteness, look I'm happy for coach but **** brother you love to get cute and ballsy against middling ACC teams who are really not a threat, save the shennanigans for better teams or bigger moments, and get out of your own way, losing with a last minute fg today would have been an awful look

Advertisement
Trueness

But every shennangan that you pull in a game that you win is always a plus. Teams have to start thinking about them.

I think we were negative 3 on the shenanigans scale today... but still VCTORY

Advertisement
Back