thought the banners would not work?

Advertisement
fug everyone who supported AG and criticized the banners

Now lets see if these fuggers have the ballz to hire a real coach

You're an idiot. The banners didn't have **** to do with Golden being fired. Never beating FSU, horrible in game coaching, and a drubbing by Clemson had all of it to do with the firing.

slurpers mad as fug aint they

I'm actually elated about the firing Eeyore. It's just laughable that you and a ton of other people think some spoiled rich brat paying for a plane banner had to do with a college football coach's firing. Especially when he was fired less than 24 hours after the worst loss in school history. The BOT and Blake James sit in their offices all day rich as **** and laugh about those idiots that pay for banners.

You're an idiot. The banners didn't have **** to do with Golden being fired. Never beating FSU, horrible in game coaching, and a drubbing by Clemson had all of it to do with the firing.

I guarantee niner's btich *** is beside himself.

Suck it niner!!!!!!!!!

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.giftom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.giftom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement

I'm actually elated about the firing Eeyore. It's just laughable that you and a ton of other people think some spoiled rich brat paying for a plane banner had to do with a college football coach's firing. Especially when he was fired less than 24 hours after the worst loss in school history. The BOT and Blake James sit in their offices all day rich as **** and laugh about those idiots that pay for banners.

the fact that they (i.e., James and UM brass) had to address the banners, that the national media addressed the banners multiple times, is evidenced that they had their intended impact. I am amazed that morons such as yourself continue to deny their impact. I am sure a comprehensive search of posts would reveal that you at some point supported AG and the ****y product he produced. Fug off and deal with the fact that your male wet dream is out of a job

the fact that they (i.e., James and UM brass) had to address the banners, that the national media addressed the banners multiple times, is evidenced that they had their intended impact. I am amazed that morons such as yourself continue to deny their impact. I am sure a comprehensive search of posts would reveal that you at some point supported AG and the ****y product he produced. Fug off and deal with the fact that your male wet dream is out of a job

Go ahead and conduct your "comprehensive search." The fact that you think me seeing the banners as a waste of time as some form of support for Golden is moronic. He should have been fired two years ago. Me thinking the banners are ridiculous has zero connection to wanting him fired. But I don't have to prove myself to some internet idiot with a Winnie the Pooh character as a picture...

Banners had an effect. They made a difference. Anybody who believes otherwise is a stupid person.

Advertisement
if there was never a banner would Golden be coach today? The answer to that question, is the answer to whether they made a difference of not.

Golden and his ***** defense got himself fired. The banners turned up the heat, but he brought this on himself when he chose friendship over the program

Go ahead and conduct your "comprehensive search." The fact that you think me seeing the banners as a waste of time as some form of support for Golden is moronic. He should have been fired two years ago. Me thinking the banners are ridiculous has zero connection to wanting him fired. But I don't have to prove myself to some internet idiot with a Winnie the Pooh character as a picture...
you dont have to prove **** to me hommie...BTW common sense aint common as evidenced by the pooh reference..stupid is as stupd is

Advertisement
ESPNU just gave a farewell salute to all our banners. Guess nobody saw them.

Product on the field (and on television sets around the country) determined the outcome not some silly banners being dragged around by a bi-plane. If the banners made sense then you could argue Butch shouldn't be considered given that he saw some banners too.

Dabo finished him off and danced in the locker room after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back