this weekend

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
so far this is the visitor list correct?

Marcus Lewis
Jordan Scarlett (who according to some will be recruiting for the Gators)
Devante Davis
Antonio Calloway
Mark Walton
Saleem Brightwell
Hayden Mahony

Who am I missing?

Advertisement

Marcus Lewis
Devante Davis
Antonio Calloway
Mark Walton
Saleem Brightwell
Hayden Mahony

Who am I missing?

Who, I don't know. But lots, from what I've read. SOTU said there will be 18 kids visiting.

Marcus Lewis
Devante Davis
Antonio Calloway
Mark Walton
Saleem Brightwell
Hayden Mahony

Who am I missing?
gauthier, st louis, fines, mcintosh, gordinier, knowles, fredrick johnson, russell ude. maybe austrian robinson, mohamed barry

Advertisement
No way I let Scarlett come to campus. Matter of fact, I call him out and say no visit to UF or your 'ship is pulled. Al needs to grow a pair...

No way I let Scarlett come to campus. Matter of fact, I call him out and say no visit to UF or your 'ship is pulled. Al needs to grow a pair...

Ok macho man. Keep you day job... Try the red carpet instead. He ain't going to come down here to pull that chit...

I let him on campus until he starts pulling that ****, the coaches can't give up on him just yet, they are still getting payed to do a job. Sure if he started that garbage boot him, but we can't give up on a talent like that just yet.

Didn't Golden do that to Denver Kirkland? Didn't go over well, from what I recall.

Advertisement
Maybe its me..but I never saw Scarlett as the "fight the good fight for the team I am committed to" type. Even when he was committed to us, he said he would try to convince guys to come but I never actually saw proof of him doing it. Seems like a quiet kid. People say him and Talon are boys but he never lobbied for him in interviews like DWilliams did for JJulius. **** if it wasn't for this board, most people wouldn't even know they were cool like that.

I guess I say all that to say, that I don't think that is his M.O. on this visit. I really think he will take this visit serious. Hope Sam Bruce goes with him.

Advertisement
Back