This week our Tight Ends have to be dominant.

LatinCane

Sophomore
If we are going to win this game, the TEs have to step up,big time. UF will focus on shutting down Duke and put us in 3rd and long. Their safeties and corners are pretty good, so I expect them to throw our routes off with bump and run. TEs need to take advantages of the mismatches when they are being covered by LBs. we need to make them honest with the TE passing game and get some serious YAC. I can't think of a bigger game for out TEs this year. Thoughts?

Advertisement
If we are going to win this game, the TEs have to step up,big time. UF will focus on shutting down Duke and put us in 3rd and long. Their safeties and corners are pretty good, so I expect them to throw our routes off with bump and run. TEs need to take advantages of the mismatches when they are being covered by LBs. we need to make them honest with the TE passing game and get some serious YAC. I can't think of a bigger game for out TEs this year. Thoughts?

Agreed... But i also believe the team that wins the special team battle will win the game.

I think walford is more than capable of taking over. He's big and physical and a lot less of a liability than Cleveland imo

Would be nice if Asante regained his freshman year form and got open for a change. I also am not sold on Sandland as a route runner just yet. And Clive is still Clive. Catches the tough balls and drops the easy ones.

If all three play, all three need to be dominant. I hope Coley has a NE Patriots TE package for this game. Both their passing and blocking has to be flawless, but I have a feeling these guys are going to be the difference when we are on O.

Advertisement
The TE will be huge in this game and I have a idea Cooley did not show any of the TE plays against fau

If they at least show a pulse out there and make a couple plays I think it'll help a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back