This Staff!!!

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
First, I have to apologize to all of my Cane brethrens. Several weeks ago I created a thread "I don't hate Al." It wasn't to defend him, but rather high-light some positive things around our program. However, looking at how we're playing this game, it leaves me no choice but to blame Al. Why is Fentress playing? He's lost. Why are we not stacking 8 in the box w the safeties coming down hill against a run 1st, run 2nd, and run 3rd team? Why are the lineman staying engaged not trying to disengage? Why r we CONTINUING to run slow WR screens? This is all coaching, and it starts w Al. Mediocrity is his calling card...nice guy, but that don't cut it on the football field!

Advertisement
Just handcuffing this team. It is sickening.

What we're seeing is a hella frustrated Miami team! Not one adjustment made, not one!! We're so much more talented than Nebraska, than UL and yet we continue to get smashed by better coaching staffs

First, I have to apologize to all of my Cane brethrens. Several weeks ago I created a thread "I don't hate Al." It wasn't to defend him, but rather high-light some positive things around our program. However, looking at how we're playing this game, it leaves me no choice but to blame Al. Why is Fentress playing? He's lost. Why are we not stacking 8 in the box w the safeties coming down hill against a run 1st, run 2nd, and run 3rd team? Why are the lineman staying engaged not trying to disengage? Why r we CONTINUING to run slow WR screens? This is all coaching, and it starts w Al. Mediocrity is his calling card...nice guy, but that don't cut it on the football field!

This was one of last year's postmortems, following the Nebraska loss. Rinse, repeat? I certainly hope so. Let's go Huskers!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back