This picture

All ACC
Premium
I don't even know what to say

a27ffaaffc8d601def2f1380b433f8b4.jpg

Advertisement
We knew cook would *** miami in da *** for three years he was that big a miss, now we continue to miss elite kids this season. SBB and Ridley are those difference ready to play guys right now, and we can't get them in the fold. It's amazing people r okay with losing those two, those are monumental losses.

We miss on ready to go now guys a lot,Bama or Fsu have no business getting these two. A real coach would say we takin these two ready to go players and u can have that 175 pound rb u have to develope. We can't miss these kids man it's killing the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yearby is better! he is faster, more elusive, .....uh....starting tro laugh too hard quoting the slurpers when Cook told Al to go **** his mother, and the slurpers started the Yearby propeganda.

Advertisement
It takes a true artist...a once in a lifetime talent to make 305 kids look like that on TV.

Kudos Gorlden. You finally did it.

Awesome Christmas tree ornaments though!!!!!

Advertisement
It was a bad play by the D. They forgot to tackle on that one but overall the D did enough to win the game...

They have better depth due to our misses on some recruiting. It steal from K9Cane's post, Cook is FSU's closer. He is fresh and able to get past a tired defense.

Advertisement
I am actually glad Cook scored on that play. I feared FSU would use up the clock en route to scoring a touchdown. I knew they were going to put 6 on the board so I didn't have the hope that we could hold them to 3 points. It gave us a couple extra minutes on offense. Too bad we didn't capitalize on the last drive.

Dumbo did a good job of keeping Cook fresh. Cook barely played in the 3rd, the FSU depth took it toll on Miami. That was a tired D out there.

Advertisement
Back