This Nightmare

ABear

Sophomore
Banned
There is just no hope anymore guys.

I can't claim to be a long time fan, I just started going to school here in 2011, but from I've seen this is just hopeless.

The coaches don't even respect the fans enough to give us genuine answers. All we get is bull****. "turnovers, can't get off the field on 3rd down."

A real coach, like sayyyy Spurrier would tell it like it is if his defense played like ours -- "we're just getting our asses kicked."

Then we have the softest AD in the NCAA at the helm. Blake James enters the room with Golden and probably starts shining his mother ******* shoes. *golden flips him a quarter afterward* "tells him to get the **** out of the room while they talk about the program."

god damnit, going out to get some booze

Advertisement
Advertisement
here's how I hope this plays out.

New President - immediately fires Blake James and Golden

Hire Butch Davis - and let them run some savage attacking defense

Advertisement
We gotta hire a coach that can actually ******* coach something. A defensive guru or offense

Not hold the clipboard, wear my tie hurr durr special teams Dr. ****** we have

Advertisement
Advertisement
We gotta get rid of Blake James too.

He is such a ***** that he A) won't fire Golden anyway B) would probably hire that woman who just became a high school coach

There is just no hope anymore guys.

I can't claim to be a long time fan, I just started going to school here in 2011, but from I've seen this is just hopeless.

The coaches don't even respect the fans enough to give us genuine answers. All we get is bull****. "turnovers, can't get off the field on 3rd down."

A real coach, like sayyyy Spurrier would tell it like it is if his defense played like ours -- "we're just getting our asses kicked."

Then we have the softest AD in the NCAA at the helm. Blake James enters the room with Golden and probably starts shining his mother ******* shoes. *golden flips him a quarter afterward* "tells him to get the **** out of the room while they talk about the program."

god damnit, going out to get some booze

crime-scene-29055_640.jpg

it would be so much more fun to watch this team if the defense was just guns drawn.

I would rather lose going after mofos - losing like we do is so **** demorilizing

Advertisement
Back