This Kentucky vs UL game

MizCane

Senior
Is laughable. It's a rivalry like UM and UF and its a joke. These teams are like little mini wannabe versions of big time programs. Even the atmosphere. It's like watching a MLS game trying to be a big time Europe atmosphere.

Advertisement
whats laughable is that Notre Dame and Purdue is the game of the week on ABC?

SMH...but I am just glad football is back

i think everyone need louisville to lose..looking at their schedule

SEC fanboys and the media DESPERATELY want Louisville to lose one because if they run the table they won't be able to sneak their one loss team into the BCS Title game again this year.

And since Louisville got a top-10 start in the preseason, they can't pull a Boise State on them and make it tough for them to leapfrog teams.

Advertisement
i wouldnt say just sec..id say anyone who has a chance at that title..including us

SEC fanboys and the media DESPERATELY want Louisville to lose one because if they run the table they won't be able to sneak their one loss team into the BCS Title game again this year.

And since Louisville got a top-10 start in the preseason, they can't pull a Boise State on them and make it tough for them to leapfrog teams.

i wouldnt say just sec..id say anyone who has a chance at that title..including us

I guess I'm not looking big picture when it comes to Miami, but you can't fault Louisville for their conference eroding around them. You win every game and you should get to play for a championship (unless of course there are two or more other schools that do the same thing).

true you cant fault em for that..but can still root against them lol

You can fault them for not scheduling anyone good outside of their conference. When we were in the Big East we played Florida State every year plus 1 or 2 other top teams.

Advertisement
You can fault them for not scheduling anyone good outside of their conference. When we were in the Big East we played Florida State every year plus 1 or 2 other top teams.

Well they are playing their fsu in kentucky......can't really fault them on the comf situation their coming to ours and will be a good team in it

Well they are playing their fsu in kentucky......can't really fault them on the comf situation their coming to ours and will be a good team in it

LULZ. What they're playing is a perrenial horseshyt team Kuntucky. No way to spin out of the fact that they scheduled no one and should definitely be punished for that garbage schedule.

That they are struggling to score against an abysmal SEC shows they have no business being in a BCS championship even if they go undefeated.

Advertisement
I'm excited to add them to the ACC next season. That addition is really going to help the national perception of this conference. There could be 4 ACC teams ranked coming into 2014. Has that ever happened?

I'm excited to add them to the ACC next season. That addition is really going to help the national perception of this conference. There could be 4 ACC teams ranked coming into 2014. Has that ever happened?

Ugh no, not for football.... They will suck big time after TB bolts this year.

Advertisement
Can't wait to beat the **** out of Louisville when they join they acc, too bad it won't be the coastal so unfortunately we won't be beating them every year

Advertisement
Back