This is the ACC

Stop getting caught up in how we look week to week. This conference is filled with similar teams who look differently every week. Even King Clemson today struggled with Cuse. CUSE.

Miami can beat any of these teams (except Clemson) and can lose to any of them too. Just like every team (except Clemson) in this conference. Everyone’s darling in Chapel Hill and Blacksburg just lost to teams that also aren’t very good. Pitt is 3-4, but could easily be 5-2. This conference is dumb. Don’t overthink it.

Beat the BYE. Go Canes.

Advertisement
That’s the issue. We have the talent to pull away from the middle of the pack ACC but we’re not doing it.

Every game except Clemson it’s easy to see we are more talented but somehow the games look closer than they should.

I love the win but I would like to see better coaching on both sides of the ball.

How can people consistently say we have the talent with no offensive line or defensive back seven. Although Boldin makes some splashy plays, he seems to be out of place or johny come lately in pass coverage,

That’s the issue. We have the talent to pull away from the middle of the pack ACC but we’re not doing it.

Every game except Clemson it’s easy to see we are more talented but somehow the games look closer than they should.

I love the win but I would like to see better coaching on both sides of the ball.

Do we have the talent? I would argue we have one of the worst olines in the conference, we have probably the worst wide receivers, our top d.end opted out, Jordan is hurt. We probably are i the bottom half with our Lbs and Cbs in the conference I think we are very similar to the acc teams

Do we have the talent? I would argue we have one of the worst olines in the conference, we have probably the worst wide receivers, our top d.end opted out, Jordan is hurt. We probably are i the bottom half with our Lbs and Cbs in the conference I think we are very similar to the acc teams
I think we have talent. Think the coaches show favoritism and they are not doing the best job scheming our guys to be the best. We didn't look prepared at all yesterday...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back