This is how you know we're in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duvalco.Cane

Sophomore
When we sign up a high profile kid and you can't even get excited about it.
I know that I am not alone in feeling this way. In the past, whenever we brought in a blue-chipper, everyone was excited, with the boards a buzz. Now? It's like "meh" because you know deep down, that kid ain't making a difference. We are going to squander his talent and still sh@t the bed in big games. His first year will be his best year and he will get progressively worse.

Sorry for the negative post, but fuc it? This is how I feel and I'm tired of feeling like this. It's been this way for 10 ******* years now...when does this bullsh1t end, son? Make it stop?

Somebody, anybody...feel deflated and defeated at the mere thought of getting drugg up and down the field in our shiny new uni's? *sigh* gawd, I hate this coaching staff....

Advertisement
When we sign up a high profile kid and you can't even get excited about it.
I know that I am not alone in feeling this way. In the past, whenever we brought in a blue-chipper, everyone was excited, with the boards a buzz. Now? It's like "meh" because you know deep down, that kid ain't making a difference. We are going to squander his talent and still sh@t the bed in big games. His first year will be his best year and he will get progressively worse.

Sorry for the negative post, but fuc it? This is how I feel and I'm tired of feeling like this. It's been this way for 10 ******* years now...when does this bullsh1t end, son? Make it stop?

Somebody, anybody...feel deflated and defeated at the mere thought of getting drugg up and down the field in our shiny new uni's? *sigh* gawd, I hate this coaching staff....

157.gif

I'm excited about all the high-profile kids we've signed - anyone else?

i think everyone expressed their excitement.

We are just still seeing whats happening with the program as a whole.
We have uncertainties at QB
a defense that has been under investigation for a while

And a coaching staff that is still figuring things out...

In before some idiot calls me a "Shannon slurper" or some rendition thereof... I hated Shannon and his staff. The scary thing about it is that I actually think that staff was better than this one!!!!!!! OMFG, shoot me in the face....

Advertisement
Won't shoot you, but I will put this thread out of its misery - pour yourself a shot, my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back