This is embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLIKEDADE!

Freshman
Banned
Twitter guys (along with FSU and UF fans) none of you are exempt. You guys are really lunatics ... it’s pathetic. Arguing w each other everyday and tagging/tweeting 16-17 year old kids in posts, commenting on every tweet they tweet ... I hate Twitter algorithms because you have no choice in seeing this stuff if you follow any canes sports page... this nonsense from GROWN MEN basically stalking these kids daily. Apparently some UF fan made fake DM’s about the palmetto kids ... palmetto coach had to respond and this was Collier response to the twitter “war” between UM and UF fans. All of you are embarrassing. I wish there was a way to keep you clowns from following these kids!!! Cane, Nole or Gator.. some of you are straight up embarrassing and corny but think it’s cool to go on twitter and use the word “jit” all day w other losers.

Attachments

• C977124D-09A6-4B88-9781-9B239866B2AC.png
    C977124D-09A6-4B88-9781-9B239866B2AC.png
    805.8 KB · Views: 571
Advertisement
Cry about it. If the kids didn't want to see the commotion they could just turn their phones off, that easy. Same for you, if it bothers you get off Twitter. No one from these forums is running up on them in broad daylight, it's all online. They're going to be high level D1 athletes regardless of school, they can handle a little commotion on Twitter. And they wouldn't even see it if they didn't want to. Go check Leonard Taylor's likes,

Twitter guys (along with FSU and UF fans) none of you are exempt. You guys are really lunatics ... it’s pathetic. Arguing w each other everyday and tagging/tweeting 16-17 year old kids in posts, commenting on every tweet they tweet ... I hate Twitter algorithms because you have no choice in seeing this stuff if you follow any canes sports page... this nonsense from GROWN MEN basically stalking these kids daily. Apparently some UF fan made fake DM’s about the palmetto kids ... palmetto coach had to respond and this was Collier response to the twitter “war” between UM and UF fans. All of you are embarrassing. I wish there was a way to keep you clowns from following these kids!!! Cane, Nole or Gator.. some of you are straight up embarrassing and corny but think it’s cool to go on twitter and use the word “jit” all day w other losers.

Lol @ the mud shark with the first reply

Advertisement
Does this mean gaytor fans can't get a simple explanation of why kids won't be commiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back