Off-Topic Things to do on a rainy weekend in Orlando

JD08

Work is the curse of the drinking classes
Maude
So I've been roped into a weekend in Orlando with extended family and it's supposed to rain all weekend.

Let's hear your suggestions for things to do indoors.

Advertisement
So I've been roped into a weekend in Orlando with extended family and it's supposed to rain all weekend.

1. Timberwolves at Magic
2. Orlando (John Young) Science Center - longtime Orlando residents still call it John Young, same as "Joe Robbie" Stadium
3. See the map below, been going here since the 1970s
4. East End Market
5. Lots of areas in Disney Springs and Citywalk are covered, and there will not be as many people there when it is raining

1704800568722.png

1. Timberwolves at Magic
2. Orlando (John Young) Science Center - longtime Orlando residents still call it John Young, same as "Joe Robbie" Stadium
4. East End Market
5. Lots of areas in Disney Springs and Citywalk are covered, and there will not be as many people there when it is raining

View attachment 277724
Oh man. It’s worse than I thought.

1. Timberwolves at Magic
4. East End Market

View attachment 277724
Perfect. Thank you.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dezerland has a lot indoors. Car museum, indoor go carts. Arcade, sports bar, mini golf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back