Things that would never be allowed today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's stuff like this everywhere
For every video I just put there would be a Twitter and media backlash of epic proportions. A handicapped super hero?! Negative homosexual stereotypes?!! Shows have been pulled for less.
How much **** Is tropic thunder is still getting for Robert Downey jr character and Ben stiller character that was a “******”. They could t even make that movie today.

For every video I just put there would be a Twitter and media backlash of epic proportions. A handicapped super hero?! Negative homosexual stereotypes?!! Shows have been pulled for less.
How much **** Is tropic thunder is still getting for Robert Downey jr character and Ben stiller character that was a “******”. They could t even make that movie today.
tropic thunder was made 12 years ago and people love that movie. Jojo rabbit is a movie that is favorably reviewed and that had "hitler" in it. What backlash of epic proportions are you referring to? You could just look at south park, is that not being made today, or stuff on say adult swim?

Advertisement
tropic thunder was made 12 years ago and people love that movie. Jojo rabbit is a movie that is favorably reviewed and that had "hitler" in it. What backlash of epic proportions are you referring to? You could just look at south park, is that not being made today, or stuff on say adult swim?
Yeah, have someone put “the coons are coming” on a script and see if any studio exec signs off on it. Tropic thunder was 12 years ago correct. But just in that time span sht has changed a lot. There is still things out there That they show but my reference was about how it couldn’t be made today. Just cause some toons on adult swim come out with it doesn’t mean a prime time tv show will put it on or odome Hollywood execs will allow it.
My brother in law works in Hollywood for a network andhe says it’s a big freaking deal and a bunch of scripts and shows get rewritten or dont even make it to ore production because of sht that may be insensitive or offensive.
A lot of comedoans have stopped doing college campus shows because of it.

We are a nation of soft pvssies dying at the chance to rewrite history and denounce anything insensitive.

Now Disney is being called to rename Splash Mountain. And you know what? They probably will. They already stopped showing the movie "Song of the South" it stems from.

Yeah, have someone put “the coons are coming” on a script and see if any studio exec signs off on it. Tropic thunder was 12 years ago correct. But just in that time span sht has changed a lot. There is still things out there That they show but my reference was about how it couldn’t be made today. Just cause some toons on adult swim come out with it doesn’t mean a prime time tv show will put it on or odome Hollywood execs will allow it.
My brother in law works in Hollywood for a network andhe says it’s a big freaking deal and a bunch of scripts and shows get rewritten or dont even make it to ore production because of sht that may be insensitive or offensive.
4 companies pretty much own everything. They aren't just signing off on south park and then not signing off on some production simply because of "insensitive language" sometimes the juice just ain't worth the squeeze, those networks churn out dozens of shows every year that don't even make it to 2nd or 3rd seasons. TV shows have honestly gotten even crazier with what they write up compared to a lot of stuff back then.

Advertisement
OP vs Cancel Culture
EE7FF28F-C59F-4364-9F71-2F32D47DC7DC.gif

It's fairly obvious: of you went to any Iron Man oŕ Avengers movies, you support a racist and at the very least are complicit. You are a financier of hate.

Advertisement
They're not showing reruns of the dukes of hazard.

If that aint just the most oppressive **** you ever seen!

Advertisement
Ladies and CIS posters,

As we gather together, one brilliant and diverse blanket of mortality, pulled from the endless sea of twisted human threads in every color, paying our respects to a thread so pure and noble in its effort, yet tragically born into the wrong forum family, may we each of us bow our head and consider the countless ways it touched our hearts and opened our minds.

Pass on, dear thread, knowing the world you left behind is forever new. Your fingerprints are on the glass and your footsteps are in the sand, carrying us as we slept from the exhaustion of your instruction.

Amen.

Ladies and CIS posters,

As we gather together, one brilliant and diverse blanket of mortality, pulled from the endless sea of twisted human threads in every color, paying our respects to a thread so pure and noble in its effort, yet tragically born into the wrong forum family, may we each of us bow our head and consider the countless ways it touched our hearts and opened our minds.

Pass on, dear thread, knowing the world you left behind is forever new. Your fingerprints are on the glass and your footsteps are in the sand, carrying us as we slept from the exhaustion of your instruction.

Amen.
I read this in Samuel L. Jackon's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back