Things that bother me about preparation and our future

fraggle

Senile Senior
I've said since spring we need depth at RB plus with the surgeries and injuries our RB's had little practice before the season and now we have a senior and 2 freshmen left. Without a good running attack we are seriously handicapped, don't like those prospects, especially when we start ACC play even though we get Knighton back.

I loved the idea our young QB's got a lengthy spring to prepare and learn. They really looked good with both TVD and Garcia showing serious talent. With King back it seems they lack the courage to give some serious snaps to our youngsters. I think King is tentative and is not as intuitive when he decides to take off, that delay is a handicap for him. Our future is TVD or Garcia (I lean Garcia) and King is ideal as a teacher and backup, especially during live performance. Hope we realize and start TVD or Garcia. How many times have we been burned by new QB's, why can't we do the same with our talent?

We haven't even hinted at an ACC game yet and have two more opportunities to prepare for what counts for this year, winning the Coastal and the ACC but we will not with our current starters. Our young talent came here to win games and many are more talented then who is starting now. I hope to see some serious adjustments or forget this season. Men come here to be Hurricanes and Hurricanes play with ferocity, get the most aggressive talent on the field.

Advertisement
here's something to think about ... what is a kid like Garcia thinking now about his decision to come to the Mandy ****show ?
is he having second thoughts as he surveys things ? he was recruited by USC, BAMA, Arizona, and others ..... just sayin

I hope to see some serious adjustments or forget this season.

He is not going to roll with the unknown, yet talented young guys. You can bet he’ll keep relying on the upperclassJAGS since there’s more of a “trust”.

It would be wise to forget this season while these two are here.
3BD5D727-7813-4B39-95C9-F987D282CF6F.jpeg

here's something to think about ... what is a kid like Garcia thinking now about his decision to come to the Mandy ****show ?
is he having second thoughts as he surveys things ? he was recruited by USC, BAMA, Arizona, and others ..... just sayin
How's USC looking right now?

Advertisement
USC is an absolute dumpster fire. Arizona is cheeks.

Advertisement

Miami used to have great decision analysis classes. My guess is that they still do.

He may be listening to a lecture or attending a seminar on it as I'm typing this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back