Thick *** thigh and knee pads.. we need to chill.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Anybody ever noticed how the uniforms don't "look" the same from when a recruit wears them on a visit versus when the players wear them in games??

The uniforms themselves are for sure A1. But them **** thigh and knee pads too **** thick... it's like recreation league football type shxt for little league kids. Like when ur mom is overprotective about their sons getting hurt or sumthn.

We got to scale that **** back... it's nothing wrong with wearing them but it don't make no **** sense seeing Mike Harley who is barely 165 pounds wearing the same size thigh and knee pads that's made for a 300lb DT???

Somebody tell Richt, the AD, the equipment staff whoever the fix that **** before the season starts ASAP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was a pic of Mike Harley trying to hike up them thick *** knee pads last season didn't look right.

Anybody ever noticed how the uniforms don't "look" the same from when a recruit wears them on a visit versus when the players wear them in games??/QUOTE]
what.gif

Advertisement
Andre Johnson had pads that covered more leg covered than Harley and had 40 lbs on him. OP IS F'N IDIOT.

103585758.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
thigh and knee pads too **** big just accept it so we can force change
DIwXl_jUIAEAuPO.jpg
Every school in the country uses these knee pads. Some players trim them some but otherwise these are standard. For his thighs he's wearing one of the team issued Adams or McDavid girdles. Adidas makes smaller girdles that we'd also get. When I played I got regular thigh pads and split them open so I could wear just the small plastic shell on the inside

Thigh pads shouldn't be as wide as a PlayStation busting out past the stripes of the pants.... it's clear as day the shxt looks off.

Every school in the country uses these knee pads. Some players trim them some but otherwise these are standard. For his thighs he's wearing one of the team issued Adams or McDavid girdles. Adidas makes smaller girdles that we'd also get. When I played I got regular thigh pads and split them open so I could wear just the small plastic shell on the inside

This is the type of insight I needed to see... so it's basically up to the players to tweak them.... ok cool. Tell them boys to swag it out like u then bc them **** thigh pads look like they would slow u down.

Advertisement
Back