They say teams outside the SEC cant compete..

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is a mediocre Missouri team that lost at home to Indiana and struggled with Toledo. They are winning with smoke and mirrors this year, mostly because the SEC East is so bad. They must have no depth at QB because with the way Maty Mauk has played this year, you would have thought someone else would have been given a shot by now.

Last edited:
SEC is so tough, teams just can't come in and compete...what a ******* joke Mizzou is running shvt now and they were crap in the BIG 12

When half of your conference is over rated by ESPN every body looks better than they are. The bias is ******* bull ****.

Advertisement
I watch every mizzou game because i grew up in missouri. I get that they struggled against some teams but the thing is that they dont have the abundance of recruited talent like Miami. All their guys are 3 stars but they have a great coach. Remember last year people said the same thing about mizzou but then they go out and played auburn well. Talent is important but a great coach can make a less talented team formidable.

Remind me again WTF this has to do with out Canes?

The Canes play in Miami. The Orange Bowl is in Miami. Miami will never see the Orange Bowl (or any bowl w/o blue turf) with Golden as the corch. Missouri has a far better chance of seeing the OB than Miami. Where am I going with this?

FIRE GOLDEN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back