There's Juice Back in the Program

BBNick13

Recruit
I understand that we lost on Saturday, as a student it hurts just as bad as it hurts the players. However, there is JUICE back into this program for the first time since i remember watching the 2002 national championship game as a 8 year old. IN the student section, for the first time since I arrived on campus every student was locked in. You cant help but be excited for what is is to come

I think people are trying to shot it down before we build it up

I understand that many of the people that write on the threads were alive for the National Championship years, unfortunately I wasn't. I had to hear all of the stories from my Father who graduated from the U.

I promise you that there is finally Juice in this program, you can feel it on campus. kids are talking about it in class in the hallways

Advertisement
Coin toss scuffle, beer throwing, 3rd down noise, fans did their job. Loved it.

Good post. And I agree - you could just tell it was different. Lots of things going our way right now. We just need to get to 9 or 10 wins before the bowl game, and I think we lock it down in 17.

Advertisement
Good post...There's definitely a buzz around campus and even the city with all the losing with the dolphins and maybe even the heat. Hopefully we can show out in October but Saturday was indeed a missed opportunity to beat one of the worst FSU teams in a while.

No question, we are moving in the right direction in every facet as a program. We just want it all now and unfortunately, we may have to be a bit patient. Patience is something we're not good at, but I wouldn't bet against us going forward as a team on the rise.

Good post...There's definitely a buzz around campus and even the city with all the losing with the dolphins and maybe even the heat. Hopefully we can show out in October but Saturday was indeed a missed opportunity to beat one of the worst FSU teams in a while.

Dolphins have to be one of the worst teams in the league. I don't expect Gase to make it through his first year

Advertisement
Good to hear that students are excited. Fans did their part on Sat. The young freshmen did theirs. Even the stadium chipped in. Heck, even the defense got the stops it needed. How been a win would have been.

Coin toss scuffle, beer throwing, 3rd down noise, fans did their job. Loved it.

Jamal Carter could do no wrong in my eyes after channeling his inner "Jerome Brown/Alonzo Highsmith" and starting **** at the coin toss. He set the tone believe it or not for the defense. The offense must have been the ones sitting on the bench and the defensive players were prob the ones wanting to settle this at mid-field via brawl. I know I saw Gerald Willis right in the middle of it.

I knew then the defense was not gonna take prisoners. Great start..next time we gotta finish.

Need to win a game like that before real excitement will return

**** that. I've had it with the over scrutinization of Saturday. If people can't see how far this program has come in less than a year, then they are miserable or have an agenda. Same with those who think the FSU team we played Saturday was anything close to the one that lost to UNC. Yes, Richt needs to study up on the curve and get this offense straight. If he doesn't, we're ****ed, especially with an immobile quarterback stuck behind a ****** line (which was the worst possible combination against a pack of hungry savages like the one we faced Saturday).

But that was first game in a decade against a more talented team where I didn't think it was a fluke that we had a chance to win at the end of the game. I actually found myself presuming that our defense would stop them on the final drive (which we did despite that bs penalty) and that we would score and head to overtime (which we did and would have but for a fluke pat debacle). Under previous regimes, that scenario would have been nothing short of a prayer.

More importantly, it was clear that we have a true home field advantage. That stadium was as loud as any Cane game I've been to since Dorsey hit Shockey in the sweat bowl.

Unless we fail to win the Coastal, I am more than happy with the trajectory of this program.

Advertisement

Think they might be worse next year. Who is going to replace Cook?

Advertisement
you-got-the-juice-now-o.gif

As long as we destroy Norte Dame, I hate those polesmokers line no other team

I understand that we lost on Saturday, as a student it hurts just as bad as it hurts the players. However, there is JUICE back into this program for the first time since i remember watching the 2002 national championship game as a 8 year old. IN the student section, for the first time since I arrived on campus every student was locked in. You cant help but be excited for what is is to come

I think people are trying to shot it down before we build it up

I understand that many of the people that write on the threads were alive for the National Championship years, unfortunately I wasn't. I had to hear all of the stories from my Father who graduated from the U.

I promise you that there is finally Juice in this program, you can feel it on campus. kids are talking about it in class in the hallways

Thanks kid.

Advertisement
Back